Titans trade McNair to Ravens

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Titans trade McNair to Ravens

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 pm

Uh oh! The Ravens might actually have a real QB now. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. That team was hopeless with Boller as QB.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/article.jsp?content=20060607_144056_4424
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Titans trade McNair to Ravens

Postby Mad City Mike on Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:04 pm

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Uh oh! The Ravens might actually have a real QB now. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. That team was hopeless with Boller as QB.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/article.jsp?content=20060607_144056_4424

Oh, it's not all bad news here. He'll get hurt and miss half the season anyway :lol: .
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby freq019 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:24 pm

yeah that what I was thinking MCM, if he does stay healthy he can be dangerous and that could put them near the top of the division but I still think bungles and the stillers are at the top, but if Carson doesn't come back right away that opens the door for the Ravens. Then again McNair could get hurt then we'll see a rerun of the comedy that was the Raven's offence last year.
freq019
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Peter on Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:21 pm

The Ravens will ruin him, and will be again at the bottom of the league. Billick will finally get fired, and Kyle Boller will get beat up by Jim fossil, surrounding the ravens in a controversal media circus. Terrell suggs will be arrested on thug charges and Ray Lewis will put down his cane and retire.
Peter

Postby the wicked child on Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:48 pm

The Ravens might be better with McNair, but he's hardly "the missing piece" so to speak.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Peter on Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:23 am

John Clayton said that Pittsburgh and Cin better watch out, the Ravens are a contender now! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter

Postby DelPen on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:39 am

Wasn't the Ravens o-line pretty bad last year and instead of addressing that they drafted someone as a reach because Ray Lewis was crying that his job was too tough and needed a big guy between him and the line?

As far as the Ravens, or Bengals or Browns for that matter, sniffing the Division Championship, that's hilarious. The only reason the Steelers did not win the North was because their 1st and 2nd string QB's got serious injuries. The Steelers are a better team now than they were in the Super Bowl and that does not happen too often in the NFL. The North and the AFC is the Steelers to lose this year.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:37 am

Keep in mind many of the ESPN "experts" were calling for the Vikings to win the Super Bowl last year. Even going as far to say that they were better off without Randy Moss. Your better off asking your family pet how the Ravens are going to do this season.

Personally, I don't think they will be much better. I see McNair going down by week five. I have to admit though, it was fun listening to Billick and the fans pimp Boller the last three years.
PittsburghSportsFan

Return to NHR