Big Ben motorcycle in accident

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby canaan on Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:18 pm

Tomas wrote:Looks like he might not even owned a license for motorcycles

http://kdka.com/sports/local_story_164115654.html

Come on, Meat. Show me that million dollar arm. 'Cause I got, oh, I got a pretty good idea about that five-cent head of yours. :roll:

this changes the whole landscape of the situation...where, at once, the female driver was at fault can now reverse that role being that Roethlisberger was not even allowed, by law, to be on a motorcycle of anykind...interesting.

also, some yahoo on ellis cannon (sp?) yesterday called in right at the end of the show and gave big ben a new nickname... "Big Bug" referring to the impact of Ben into the windshield...never doubt the insensitivity of a Yinzer.

p.s. nice bull durham reference!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby DelPen on Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:27 pm

canaan wrote:
Tomas wrote:Looks like he might not even owned a license for motorcycles

http://kdka.com/sports/local_story_164115654.html

Come on, Meat. Show me that million dollar arm. 'Cause I got, oh, I got a pretty good idea about that five-cent head of yours. :roll:

this changes the whole landscape of the situation...where, at once, the female driver was at fault can now reverse that role being that Roethlisberger was not even allowed, by law, to be on a motorcycle of anykind...interesting.

also, some yahoo on ellis cannon (sp?) yesterday called in right at the end of the show and gave big ben a new nickname... "Big Bug" referring to the impact of Ben into the windshield...never doubt the insensitivity of a Yinzer.

p.s. nice bull durham reference!

It changes nothing in regards to charges being filed against the woman driver if she made an illegal turn, she still committed a violation that resulted in a serious injury of another person. But it would also be appropriate to fine Ben the maximum allowed for driving without a license if that is true too.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Previous

Return to NHR