Coke or Pepsi

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

coke products or pepsi products

Coke
55%
Pepsi
45%

Total votes : 66

Re: Coke or Pepsi

Postby slappybrown on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:16 am

Shyster wrote:Of those two, Coke. But the only cola I regularly buy is Diet Rite, either regular or cherry. Diet Rite is one of the few sodas made with Splenda.

Why is Splenda acceptable to you in comparison to aspartame products? I know very little about Splenda and how it differs.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby BigMcK on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 am

Sarcastic wrote:McK, you talk funny and it's a compliment.

Funny in what way, Sarcastic? Like, Funny Ha-Ha? Funny in how I look or dress? That kind of funny? Funny because I amuse you? Bad Joe Pesci, I know.

And thanks. I left my hat at home so there's no place to leave a tip... 'blushy emocon'

Have the veal... good, or something...
BigMcK
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Shyster on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

slappybrown wrote:
Shyster wrote:Of those two, Coke. But the only cola I regularly buy is Diet Rite, either regular or cherry. Diet Rite is one of the few sodas made with Splenda.

Why is Splenda acceptable to you in comparison to aspartame products? I know very little about Splenda and how it differs.

Splenda is not an excitotoxin, and my mother can consume it without any problems. I also have no problems with saccharine.
Shyster
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Sarcastic on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:02 pm

BigMcK wrote:
Sarcastic wrote:McK, you talk funny and it's a compliment.

Funny in what way, Sarcastic? Like, Funny Ha-Ha? Funny in how I look or dress? That kind of funny? Funny because I amuse you? Bad Joe Pesci, I know.

And thanks. I left my hat at home so there's no place to leave a tip... 'blushy emocon'

Have the veal... good, or something...

Um. Witty-funny, haha-funny, sometimes I have to read twice to get it-funny, though I bet you look funny in a dress as well, dress and a hat, dress and a hat.....
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby blackjack68 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Shyster wrote:
slappybrown wrote:

Splenda is not an excitotoxin, and my mother can consume it without any problems. I also have no problems with saccharine.

What about Stevia?
blackjack68
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Shyster on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:11 pm

blackjack68 wrote:
Shyster wrote:
slappybrown wrote:

What about Stevia?

I'm not aware of anything bad about Stevia. I personally have tried it and don't much care for the way it tastes.
Shyster
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to NHR