Just got back from the Hall of Fame induction, some thoughts:
* What an awesome experience. It's unlike anything I've been apart of for pro wrestling.
* You honestly felt happy for each wrestler that was inducted, sans Trump. To hear each one's road to the Hall was worth being there. And you can tell it's a lot fun for the current guys to be there.
* Foley elbow dropping Jericho and pinning him w/CM Punk counting was an unforgettable moment.
* Bob Backlund is legit nuts. Screaming at the mic. Told HHH not to laugh at him. Couldn't stand still. Backlund is an experience on his own.
* Booker T had the tear jerker moment of the night when he told his wife how much he loves her and will always be there for her. Seeing he and Stevie Ray together again was great. Book is certainly a legend.
* I don't often say this about people, but Bruno makes me proud to be a Pittsburgher. Great life story, historic wrestler, devoted family man- I can see why so many people around my grandparent's age speak so fondly of him.
Just a great night, I haven't even gotten to Mania yet but if you ever consider going and have the money, I can't recommend to do it enough.