1. Disabled List - DL has now been expanded to 5 players. Replacement players for guys on the DL can be from either your farm team or from free agency. Players must still be activated within 7 days of a DL player's major league activation.
2. September DL - Beginning in the month of September, managers may place up to 2 players on the "September Disabled List", provided those players are injured and expected to miss a significant amount of time. These players will still count against the 5 player regular DL limit and the contract years cap. Players on the September DL are not eligible to return at any point in the season, even if they return to their MLB team.
3. Long-Term DL - Each manager has the option of placing one player on Long-Term DL at any time, provided that player is on his MLB team's 60-day DL or will miss an equivalent amount of time. These players will not count against the 5 player regular DL limit. Additionally, the current contract year will not count against the manager's cap (however LTDL players on multi-year deals will still have remaining years counted.) Players on the LTDL still do burn a contract year, but are not eligible to return at any point in the season, even if they return to their MLB team.
4. Pitching Stats - Under Pitching stats, Quality Starts will be used in place of Wins. All else will remain the same.
5. Draft Rounds Limit - Managers must state ahead of time how many rounds they will be drafting, and it will be set as such that upon conclusion of the draft, each team has 22 MLB players and 20 farm team players.
Last edited by Mr. Colby
on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.