opie22002 wrote:1) Who would you rather take: Trent Richardson or Fred Jackson?
2) Is #29 overall too early to take Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis? I have the 1st selection in a 14 team draft. I'm thinking of taking him with the first pick in the 3rd round because I don't think he'll make it back around for me. I'd probably be passing on some pretty decent receivers to do so though.
3) Which Bronco WR has the better season: Demaryius Thomas or Eric Decker?
4) Aaron Rodgers first overall? Yay or nay?
5) Who is your sleeper TE?
6) Who is your sleeper RB?
7) What late round gamble are you taking?
1. I would take Fred Jackson, but I say that with 0% confidence. Flip a coin with this 2 imo.
2. Taking BGE #29 overall would most likely be the worse pick in the draft... Yuck. You should be snagging a Run-DMC or a Cruz type player then
3. See #1. I'd go Thomas, but flip a coin
4. No. Snag Foster (or your #1 rb)
5. Maybe not a "sleeper" at all (because I can't think of 1 here), but I like Hernendez more than most I think. He had an underrated season last year (3rd in TE's while missing 2 games), and despite Lloyd I think Pats are commited to the 2 TE's. Still... after Gronk / Graham its a lot of toss ups here.
6. For my starters I like to go with guys I'm confident in over the high-risk players. On my bench I say screw safe and go for high risk / high-upside hoping 1 works out (what's the point of drafting a guy you're confident will be the 35th best rb!). Guys that I starred on my little draft sheet because I wanted them on my bench - Beanie Wells, Rashard Mendenhall, Rashard Jennings
7. See above for my draft strategy.