what ya drinking?

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby blackjack68 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Factorial wrote:
mac5155 wrote:So sick of the weekends my fiancee works and whines about me going out while she goes out til 2am during the week on her off days.


The key word her is finance. There's still time.


Despite your horrific syntax and spelling, I agree. This is something that needs to be discussed before matrimony.
blackjack68
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,679
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Factorial on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 pm

blackjack68 wrote:
Factorial wrote:
mac5155 wrote:So sick of the weekends my fiancee works and whines about me going out while she goes out til 2am during the week on her off days.


The key word her is finance. There's still time.


Despite your horrific syntax and spelling, I agree. This is something that needs to be discussed before matrimony.


It's a drinking thread and you are judging grammar?
Factorial
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,823
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: In Heaven, Everything is fine.

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby blackjack68 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Factorial wrote:
blackjack68 wrote:
Factorial wrote:
mac5155 wrote:So sick of the weekends my fiancee works and whines about me going out while she goes out til 2am during the week on her off days.


The key word her is finance. There's still time.


Despite your horrific syntax and spelling, I agree. This is something that needs to be discussed before matrimony.


It's a drinking thread and you are judging grammar?


I was agreeing with you.
blackjack68
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,679
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Eismann on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Dihydrous oxide. In ya face.
Eismann
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,297
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 am
Location: Somebody's funny nightmare

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby ulf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 pm

FreeCandy44 wrote:LOL I'm not psycho or anything else. I'm just a 32 divorced male living by himself trying TK figure out woman and life.

talk about an exercise in futility :lol:
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,455
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby FreeCandy44 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Drinking and auto correct don't mix. Ulf must enjoy busting balls tonight.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,868
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: Insert Witty Comment Here

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby ulf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 pm

i was saying no one will ever figure out women
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,455
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby mac5155 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 am

FreeCandy44 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Maybe I should put my crossbow to good use and get drunk. I don't have any beer either and didn't get any cause I figured I would be going somewhere tonight



Buddy honestly if I wasn't already feel the captains warm glow on my head. I'd love to by you a drink. Being that your kinda local and all.


We should meet up some time.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,233
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby mac5155 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 am

and TBH I feel like Froggy and FreeCandy are the same person. no offense. ur posts and stories just mash together lol.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,233
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby count2infinity on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am

Eismann wrote:Dihydrous oxide. In ya face.


technically speaking it's Dihydrogen monoxide, if you follow the rules of nomenclature of chemicals.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,251
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Eismann on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 am

count2infinity wrote:
Eismann wrote:Dihydrous oxide. In ya face.


technically speaking it's Dihydrogen monoxide, if you follow the rules of nomenclature of chemicals.


bATMAN'S a sCIENTIST
Eismann
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,297
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 am
Location: Somebody's funny nightmare

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Froggy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 am

mac5155 wrote:and TBH I feel like Froggy and FreeCandy are the same person. no offense. ur posts and stories just mash together lol.


I used to get Mac and bhaw mixed up, which is just ridiculous
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,495
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: http://DrunkInAGraveyard.com

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:54 am

Yeah that is ridiculous.

I think I may stop drinking.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,983
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby mac5155 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am

Froggy wrote:
mac5155 wrote:and TBH I feel like Froggy and FreeCandy are the same person. no offense. ur posts and stories just mash together lol.


I used to get Mac and bhaw mixed up, which is just ridiculous


I think it has to do with your love lifes (lives?)
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,233
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby LeopardLetang on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 am

Idoit40fans wrote:Yeah that is ridiculous.

I think I may stop drinking.


you mean for good or this morning?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,484
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 pm

For the forseeable future.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,983
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby FreeCandy44 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Its Saturday night and I ain't got nobody. I got the moeny cause I just got paid. LOL...southern comfort tonight with Dr pepper.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,868
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: Insert Witty Comment Here

Re: what ya drinking?

Postby Cagsjr724 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm

At a little get together with some friends from high school. We decided to drink our beer of choice from high school. Bud Ice. I thought for sure it would be gross but I'm actually enjoying it like I did in high school
Cagsjr724
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:54 pm
Location: Baldwin Twp.

Previous

Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KennyTheKangaroo and 11 guests

e-mail