DEXTER SEASON 7

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: DEXTER SEASON 7

Postby Kraftster on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Spoiler:
I have been wondering whether Deb set Hannah up, i.e., poisoned herself. Seems like some others share that thought, so maybe that was her play. It would fit with Dex letting his guard down on the Laguerta/colombian dude set up as well. And Deb is a wacky enough character that I think the writers could make us believe she'd do it, especially after she says "its because I love Dexter that I will do whatever, blah blah" the night before the accident.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Pitts on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Kraftster wrote:
Spoiler:
I have been wondering whether Deb set Hannah up, i.e., poisoned herself. Seems like some others share that thought, so maybe that was her play. It would fit with Dex letting his guard down on the Laguerta/colombian dude set up as well. And Deb is a wacky enough character that I think the writers could make us believe she'd do it, especially after she says "its because I love Dexter that I will do whatever, blah blah" the night before the accident.

Pitts wrote:I'm just gonna add it here: I very much think Deb set Hannah up. I haven't liked Deb at all this season.

See inside spoiler.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby knives of ice on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Wow, it didn't realize that Showtime insisting on there being an 8th season. I thought things were done after this year... well, that helps explain why the writing gets worse and worse since they are just dragging this on extending the story needlessly to give showtime another year of ratings.
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Digitalgypsy66 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Spoiler:
The previews for next week look...intense. Even a brief appearance by Doakes..."Surprise, mother... Dexter led into the precinct in cuffs...Yikes!
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:41 am

Digitalgypsy66 wrote:
Spoiler:
The previews for next week look...intense. Even a brief appearance by Doakes..."Surprise, mother... Dexter led into the precinct in cuffs...Yikes!

Yes but...

Spoiler:
Obvious dream sequence is a dream :D
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Spangler on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:34 am

Kraftster wrote:
Spoiler:

You might be right about that, I'm hoping that's the case. I don't think Hannah is stupid enough to mess with someone close to Dexter when she knows he would find out.

I've never had a problem with Deb, but after this week's episode, I kinda want her to die.
Spangler
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Digitalgypsy66 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am

PensFanInDC wrote:
Digitalgypsy66 wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes but...

Spoiler:
Obvious dream sequence is a dream :D

Spoiler:
Oh, I know it's a dream...that's just my favorite line from the series. I wish I could use it more in real life.
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Mr. Colby on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Deb has been super annoying all season. My first thought was that she poisoned herself.

The episode set up that conclusion - 1) they kept showing her taking pills, 2) she said she'd do whatever it takes to protect dexter, 3) Hannah said if she had poisoned Deb, Deb wouldn't still be alive (which I believe)
Mr. Colby
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby demondg1 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 am

Spoiler:
Deb shot Laguerta. Discuss.
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Kraftster on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 am

demondg1 wrote:
Spoiler:
Deb shot Laguerta. Discuss.

Spoiler:
I'll be curious to see where they go. I love the beginning of the episode, Dexter setting up Laguerta.

There were a few things I didn't like about the kill.
(1) Deb asking everyone if they had seen Dexter.
(2) Deb proceeding to call dispatch about Laguerta then calling Dexter immediately after and leaving the message that she did.
(3) Deb shooting Laguerta with her own gun (why would she do that? How will they get around this?), then hugging Laguerta's bleeding body, yet coming back to the party with her dress on)

I like that the Hannah story remains open but is not necessarily something that will be continued.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Mr. Colby on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Spoiler:
Hannah will be gone... the only way she returns is if she finds out Dexter is being put away at the end of next season and she breaks him out, they run away together with Harrison, the end

It'll be interesting to see how Dexter cleans this one up - it's probably not even possible
Mr. Colby
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby whodeany16 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

So do you think they even have a villan next season? Or is it 12 episoded dedicated to Dexter covering this all up?
whodeany16
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Mr. Colby on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:13 pm

whodeany16 wrote:So do you think they even have a villan next season? Or is it 12 episoded dedicated to Dexter covering this all up?

I bet both.
Mr. Colby
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Allegheny66 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Terrible, the show is basically a fairy tale.
Dexter always gets his way, he and the morgans are untouchable.
Show had a chance to have a long, great arc with Maria v Dexter and they chopped it off.
Allegheny66

Previous

Return to NHR