DudeMan2766 wrote:Haha. Winter Storm Virgil
FreeCandy44 wrote:Of course its going to snow Sunday. I have Penguins tickets and I hate driving in the snow.
columbia wrote:FreeCandy44 wrote:Of course its going to snow Sunday. I have Penguins tickets and I hate driving in the snow.
I bet your ticket rep is completely indifferent to the situation.
Kovy27 wrote:Named after the Million Dollar Man's bodyguard.
Bioshock wrote:WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM SUNDAY TO 11 AM EDT MONDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN PITTSBURGH HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM SUNDAY TO 11 AM EDT MONDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...4 TO 7 INCHES.
* SNOW BEGINNING...SUNDAY EVENING.
* PERIOD OF MOST INTENSE SNOW...AROUND MIDNIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH PREDAWN HOURS OF MONDAY.
* SNOW DIMINISHING...BY MONDAY AFTERNOON.
* WINDS...EAST 5 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH.
* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED DUE TO REDUCED VISIBILITY ALONG WITH SNOW ACCUMULATION.
Spring was coming they said...
It will be nice they said...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests