1) Letterman/Leno. The shtick is old, they're both old and tired. The "jokes" are weak, both men are cynical and negative despite having millions and living a ridiculously pampered lifestyle.
2) Maury Povich. He acts like he's doing people good with his overtly scripted, baby mama drama every day. His show reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy."
3) The Kardashian family. They inherited their family fortune from a man who set criminals free. Besides, they are ugly anyway. Especially Khloe, who looks like Shrek.
4) Aerosmith. Anyone on here listen to their latest album (which apparently took nearly a decade of professional songwriters, re-takes, stretched vocals, and overproduction to even make it sound that good?) If you have, you know why than band is on this list.
5) Adam Sandler. To the man who made millions by making fun of the handicapped and singing songs about Granny's underwear: it looked a lot cuter when you weren't pushing 50. Time's up, fatty.
6) Madonna. She never had any pride, but I'd think at some point there's a limit to how badly a person is willing to humiliate themselves. The last time the woman put out an entire good album was 1989's Like A Prayer, or 1992's Erotica. Maybe. Society should have written her off years ago.
7) Lance Armstrong. Nobody cared even when he was winning all those championships (are they even called championships??) so why does he think we care about him now?
8) The entire cast of CSI. While it may be true that the show will never run out of ideas (because people will never run out of creative ways to kill each other), there comes a time to let things go. The dark, melodramatic show was great at one time. But when you replace Gil Grissom with Sam Malone, and then replace Catherine Willows with the girl from Karate Kid, it kind of loses credibility.
9) Eminem. Dude, you're over the age of 40. You still dress like a teenager. Most of your "life story" is fake, and our culture pays you millions to whine about how hard your life is. In the rap world, we call these types of people "icons."
10) New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys. Touring together and releasing new albums in 2013!! Yay!! Are people really buying tickets to see a bunch of middle aged, balding, fat men sing a bunch of songs that faded from public conciousness decades ago?