EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby tifosi77 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 am

llipgh2 wrote:You celebrate getting out of the hospital by od'ing on codeine. Genius. Not.

Nikki Sixx was once taken to the hospital for a heroin OD. After getting a fixed up, he went home and cooked up the biggest shot he had ever done, found a vein, hit the plunger, and almost immediately passed out. He came to about four hours later...... with the needle still in his arm.

\m/
tifosi77
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,188
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:33 pm
Location: White-Juday Warp Field Interferometer

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Gaucho on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 am

tifosi77 wrote:
llipgh2 wrote:You celebrate getting out of the hospital by od'ing on codeine. Genius. Not.

Nikki Sixx was once taken to the hospital for a heroin OD. After getting a fixed up, he went home and cooked up the biggest shot he had ever done, found a vein, hit the plunger, and almost immediately passed out. He came to about four hours later...... with the needle still in his arm.

\m/


Rock'n'roll, baby!
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,156
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: The Onyx Club

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Kovy27 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 am

Geezer wrote:Thank God!
Who's Lil Wayne?


He said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY!
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,589
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby blackjack68 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 am

Kovy27 wrote:
Geezer wrote:Thank God!
Who's Lil Wayne?


He said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY!


I'm pretty sure that was L'il John.
blackjack68
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,105
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Rylan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 am

Get your Lil's right!
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,000
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby blackjack68 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 am

A few NSFW comments in here, but a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWEESRrNK8
blackjack68
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,105
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 am

blackjack68 wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
Geezer wrote:Thank God!
Who's Lil Wayne?


He said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY!


I'm pretty sure that was L'il John.


Lol
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,047
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby JS© on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 pm

so is he alive? Was this all a hoax? Are there any updates on this?

Not really even a fan, but more curious as to who was lying or bending the truth.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,419
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Rylan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 pm

JS© wrote:so is he alive? Was this all a hoax? Are there any updates on this?

Not really even a fan, but more curious as to who was lying or bending the truth.


Not dead, but he is in critical condition with seizures in the hospital.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,000
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby llipgh2 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:21 pm

mac5155 wrote:Why do people call it sizzurp.? It's couch medicine.


I thought it was more than just codeine cough syrup. Hence the stupid name.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,621
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Hockeynut! on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Hockeynut!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,124
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:55 am

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby shafnutz05 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 pm

That sounds disgusting
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 56,508
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: EDIT. LIL Wayne alive. TMZ messed this one up

Postby Hockeynut! on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Kidding, of course. Several years ago I accidentally took too much Robitussin (I assumed the plastic measuring cup was supposed to be full) for about a day and it was the worst feeling in the world. I don't know how anyone could enjoy being high.
Hockeynut!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,124
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:55 am

Previous

Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajh2298, blurryhaze312, mikey287, RJW76 and 5 guests


e-mail