Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Health insurance, life insurance, and car insurance are among types of protection most people would not go without. But what about traffic ticket protection, with a promise that you will never have to pay out-of-pocket for a traffic fine again.http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S304 ... ml?cat=516
Sam's Drunk Dog
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 19,393
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: Behind Enemy Lines
I thought this was going to be a ticketmaster thread. When I buy concert tickets they always ask if I want to insure them.
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 8,656
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
- Location: It's poop again!
CERV96 wrote:I thought this was going to be a ticketmaster thread. When I buy concert tickets they always ask if I want to insure them.
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 10,287
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
- Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ
Same, and I don't. On the other hand, I always insure my southwest flights.
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 53,247
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
- Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions
Return to NHR
Users browsing this forum: largegarlic, LeopardLetang, tjand72 and 7 guests