LGP'S Top 10 WRs EDIT: RESULTS ARE IN!

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby Shyster on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm

What I think is that—given the popularity of the concept and the number of threads and posts it generates—LGP.com really needs a forum devoted exclusively to fantasy sports, both so that participants know where to go to talk and so that people who don’t care don't have to see it.
Shyster
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,093
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Here and there

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby shafnutz05 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 pm

^^I actually agree with that 100%.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,830
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby columbia on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:59 pm

That doesn't help the View New Posts crowd.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,837
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby IanMoran on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Shyster wrote:What I think is that—given the popularity of the concept and the number of threads and posts it generates—LGP.com really needs a forum devoted exclusively to fantasy sports, both so that participants know where to go to talk and so that people who don’t care don't have to see it.

Lol, this thread isn't related to fantasy sports
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,874
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby PhantomJB93 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

IanMoran wrote:
Shyster wrote:What I think is that—given the popularity of the concept and the number of threads and posts it generates—LGP.com really needs a forum devoted exclusively to fantasy sports, both so that participants know where to go to talk and so that people who don’t care don't have to see it.

Lol, this thread isn't related to fantasy sports


I see how it could have been interpreted that way, but yeah my list was in terms of just actual on-field WR ranking, not who will be good at fantasy (although that list might not be too different).
PhantomJB93
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Blacksburg, VA

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby mikey287 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:59 pm

1. Megatron
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. A.J. Green
5. Andre Johnson
6. Dez Bryant
7. Julio Jones
8. Reggie Wayne
9. Steve Smith
10. Demaryius Thomas

HM: Roddy White, I like him better than my current #10, ftr.
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,099
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA - @MichaelFarkasHF

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby IanMoran on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm

PhantomJB93 wrote:
IanMoran wrote:
Shyster wrote:What I think is that—given the popularity of the concept and the number of threads and posts it generates—LGP.com really needs a forum devoted exclusively to fantasy sports, both so that participants know where to go to talk and so that people who don’t care don't have to see it.

Lol, this thread isn't related to fantasy sports


I see how it could have been interpreted that way, but yeah my list was in terms of just actual on-field WR ranking, not who will be good at fantasy (although that list might not be too different).

Yea, everyones is.. I'm guessing he just read the thread title (not that I can blame him)
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,874
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby Godric on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 pm

You all know nothing.

If this was gym class and I had to pick recievers this is who I am taking and the order I am taking them.

1.) Calvin Johnson
2.) Larry Fitz
3.) Dez Bryant
4.) Andre Johnson
5.) Desean Jackson (Yes, come at me bro)
6.) Percy Harvin
7.) Demaryius Thomas

8.)-
9.)- I don't care
10.)-
Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,240
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 am
Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby opie22002 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 am

1. Calvin
2. Dez
3. AJ
4. Julio
5. Fitz
6. Marshall
7. Demaryius
8. Cobb
9. A. Johnson
10. Cruz
opie22002
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,245
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:48 pm

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby shafnutz05 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:07 am

Desean Jackson....yeahhhhhhhhno
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,830
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby Godric on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:Desean Jackson....yeahhhhhhhhno


Chantel Jeffries disagrees
Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,240
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 am
Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs

Postby shafnutz05 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Godric wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Desean Jackson....yeahhhhhhhhno


Chantel Jeffries disagrees


Lol
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,830
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs EDIT: RESULTS ARE IN!

Postby IanMoran on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Results are in OP
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,874
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Re: LGP'S Top 10 WRs EDIT: RESULTS ARE IN!

Postby IanMoran on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, and Andre Johnson (1 10th place vote, 2 9th place votes), the only ones on every ballot.
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,874
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Previous

Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

e-mail