Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Going to the game tomorrow afternoon and would like to know a good place to park--someplace that is low cost/free and not too far to walk. Thanks!
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 pm
- Location: Northern Virginia
Its only $12 to park at the garage 1 block from PNC Park. I always go just a little earlier so I can get a spot in the garage.
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 25,674
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: 93.7 The Fans Favorite Twitter Guy
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 12,246
- Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:15 pm
- Location: Under the Skycoaster
The garage is good because you don't have to worry about tailgaters clogging up the parking lot when you try to leave after the game.
- Posts: 1,468
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:31 am
- Location: www.reviewjunkies.com
$5 parking is available at a garage on Ft. Duquesne Blvd right before 6th. Can't remember name of garage.
Sam's Drunk Dog
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 20,586
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:31 am
- Location: Shutter Island
Return to NHR
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests