Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby offsides on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

DelPen wrote:
offsides wrote:
pens2005 wrote:Lol Roethlisberger is brutal tonight.


Yes he is, but he isn't the only one. This has been a team effort.


Take off his two pathetic turnovers for TD's and we are down by what, 4?


Agree, but the defense should be able to at least slow Chicago down and the OL should be able to do something. Like I said, a lot of blame to go around with this team.
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,554
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Emmanuel Sanders is the best WR in the NFL when it comes to making catches when there is no chance of the catch helping the team.

I hate all of them.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,243
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby offsides on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 pm

bhaw wrote:Emmanuel Sanders is the best WR in the NFL when it comes to making catches when there is no chance of the catch helping the team.

I hate all of them.


Really, then why are you watching?
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,554
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 pm

*sigh* is this where you are the hero riding in on a white stallion to call all of us non-fans because we aren't cheerleaders for the team?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,243
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby DelPen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm

4th and 10 and a screen pass. **** you steelers.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,930
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby DelPen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm

offsides wrote:
bhaw wrote:Emmanuel Sanders is the best WR in the NFL when it comes to making catches when there is no chance of the catch helping the team.

I hate all of them.


Really, then why are you watching?

Because the team is greater than these **** players
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,930
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm

DelPen wrote:4th and 10 and a screen pass. **** you steelers.


Lol. Be careful... Offsides might chastise you too.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,243
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 pm

DelPen wrote:
offsides wrote:
bhaw wrote:Emmanuel Sanders is the best WR in the NFL when it comes to making catches when there is no chance of the catch helping the team.

I hate all of them.


Really, then why are you watching?

Because the team is greater than these **** players


:thumb:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,243
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby lemieuxReturns on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 pm

It's time to make some tough decisions. It starts with management.
lemieuxReturns
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,334
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby offsides on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 pm

bhaw wrote:*sigh* is this where you are the hero riding in on a white stallion to call all of us non-fans because we aren't cheerleaders for the team?


I am far from a hero, but I don't hate the whole team. If I hate something, I don't do it if I can avoid it. I hate the NBA so I don't watch it.

And I never rode a horse.
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,554
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby JS© on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 pm

JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,943
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:52 am
Location: Trying to avoid the mumps.

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby DelPen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 pm

It takes a magnificent level of suck to make me start to forget about Locke's performance today. Thanks Ben!
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,930
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby DelPen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 pm

We have been reduced to hearing how awesome Jay Cutler is. Is this real life?
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,930
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby DelPen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Oh, we are playing in London? That will wreck anions season even if they didn't suck
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,930
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby nocera on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Nice job padding those stats, Ben.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,261
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:02 pm

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby bhaw on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:45 pm

offsides wrote:
bhaw wrote:*sigh* is this where you are the hero riding in on a white stallion to call all of us non-fans because we aren't cheerleaders for the team?


I am far from a hero, but I don't hate the whole team. If I hate something, I don't do it if I can avoid it. I hate the NBA so I don't watch it.

And I never rode a horse.


K
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,243
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby JS© on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:51 pm

DelPen wrote:Oh, we are playing in London? That will wreck anions season even if they didn't suck


Can they leave them over there if they lose?
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,943
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:52 am
Location: Trying to avoid the mumps.

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby DontToewsMeBro on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Ironically I will be flying into Heathrow that Sunday morning. Hopefully the Yinzers stay low key.
DontToewsMeBro
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,410
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby Cagsjr724 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Am I a bad fan for hoping they go 0-16?? First overall pick would be nice.
Cagsjr724
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,013
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:54 pm
Location: Baldwin Twp.

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby PhantomJB93 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:07 am

How the hell was this team in the super Bowl 2 years ago
PhantomJB93
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,455
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: Blacksburg, VA

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby PghSkins on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:14 am

Cagsjr724 wrote:Am I a bad fan for hoping they go 0-16?? First overall pick would be nice.


I'd say stay away from the skins #1 pick, but they're playing for the Rams #1 pick. So go for it.
PghSkins
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,957
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
Location: Klinkhammer's German Army

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 am

PghSkins wrote:
Cagsjr724 wrote:Am I a bad fan for hoping they go 0-16?? First overall pick would be nice.


I'd say stay away from the skins #1 pick, but they're playing for the Rams #1 pick. So go for it.


Jacksonville says hi
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,540
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby newarenanow on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 am

Steelers stink, but it was bound to happen. Can't be good every year.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,788
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby PghSkins on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 am

newarenanow wrote:Steelers stink, but it was bound to happen. Can't be good every year.


Unacceptable n'at.
PghSkins
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,957
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
Location: Klinkhammer's German Army

Re: Steelers Vs Bears GDT September 22 2013 Heinz Field

Postby Troy Loney on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:26 am

At least the steelers sucking for the forseeable future coincides with the Pirates being competitive for the forseeable future.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,243
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

PreviousNext

Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DudeMan2766, meow, NashvilleCat, npv708, Steve and 13 guests


e-mail