...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN PITTSBURGH HAS ISSUED A WINTER
STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...IN EXCESS OF 6 INCHES POSSIBLE.
* SNOW BEGINNING...LIGHT SNOW WILL DEVELOP MONDAY NIGHT. STEADIER
SNOW WILL MOVE FROM SOUTH TO NORTH THROUGH THE MORNING TUESDAY.
* PERIOD OF MOST INTENSE SNOW...TUESDAY NIGHT.
* PERIOD OF POSSIBLE TRANSITION...SNOW MAY MIX WITH OR CHANGE TO
RAIN OR SLEET EVERYWHERE FOR A PERIOD TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND
* SNOW ENDING...WEDNESDAY.
* WINDS...NORTHEAST AT 5 TO 15 MPH.
* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED DUE TO
ACCUMULATION OF A WINTRY MIX OF SNOW...SLEET...AND ICE.
newarenanow wrote:We'll just get like an inch or two.
Fast B wrote:newarenanow wrote:We'll just get like an inch or two.
Most likely. I mainly hope it's cold enough for actual snow and not freezing rain. The drive from the airport is bad enough as it is without further hazards.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests