the doublemint twins

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

the doublemint twins

Postby Geezer on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:40 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsFo9hUUH-g
The twin girls in the early 80's were yhe younger twin sisters of Katy Sagal; Married with Children, Sons of Anarchy. They had a sitcom in the 80s that didn't last long. There could be a chance to win some Jepordy money now that you're armed with that info.
Geezer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,360
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:24 am

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby columbia on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Ok.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,852
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 pm

So this is life after the PDT for Geezer?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,423
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby FreeCandy44 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 pm

I didnt know they were related to Sagal. Cool Geezer fun facts....I dig it.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,359
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Geezer on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 pm

mac5155 wrote:So this is life after the PDT for Geezer?

I'm struggling. I used to post quirky news stories but since they were herded into a single thread I don't bother with them anymore. On the NHR side of things I read mostly the music, book and movie threads where I learn quite a few things from modern whippersnappers.
Geezer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,360
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:24 am

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby shafnutz05 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Geezer wrote:
mac5155 wrote:So this is life after the PDT for Geezer?


I'm struggling. I used to post quirky news stories but since they were herded into a single thread I don't bother with them anymore. On the NHR side of things I read mostly the music, book and movie threads where I learn quite a few things from modern whippersnappers.


:thumb:
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,832
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Kaizer on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:28 pm

I uh...found a new site to discuss politics.

Don't hit me
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,324
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Sigwolf on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Speaking of twins... had the pleasure of meeting the Kitt twins (http://www.harptwins.com/) a few months ago. They could not have been sweeter, more approachable, or more down-to-earth. Their musical choice is off the beaten path, but very relaxing, and they are very talented.
Sigwolf
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,315
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:10 pm
Location: north central Ohio

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Sarcastic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Sigwolf wrote:Speaking of twins... had the pleasure of meeting the Kitt twins (http://www.harptwins.com/) a few months ago. They could not have been sweeter, more approachable, or more down-to-earth. Their musical choice is off the beaten path, but very relaxing, and they are very talented.


They are creeping me out. They're hot, but... I dunno, those are some weird videos.

http://www.harptwins.com/musicVideos.html
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Wait, you're agreeing to a female being hot without posting your version of a woman tht looks eerily similar? Lol
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,423
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby BigMcK on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:33 am

The total beautiful music that comes from a harp played properly is under rated. An instrument of exposed tuned wires into a resonating box played by hand.

Harpo Marx would be proud. ... and trying to work a scam for a date with the twins.

Doublemint twins? Yes. Please.

Geezer, more trivia please. You post, I read.
BigMcK
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,028
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Are you there, yet?

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby tifosi77 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 am

Sigwolf wrote:Speaking of twins... had the pleasure of meeting the Kitt twins.... and they are very talented.

Yeah, I bet they are.... 8-)
tifosi77
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,814
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:33 pm
Location: White-Juday Warp Field Interferometer

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Kaizer on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:24 am

They chew like dogs with peanut butter on their gums. Would not bang.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,324
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby She'sTheFastest on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:10 pm

I have always found twins very creepy. I think if there were two of me I would hate the other one.
She'sTheFastest
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,424
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Sarcastic on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 pm

mac5155 wrote:Wait, you're agreeing to a female being hot without posting your version of a woman tht looks eerily similar? Lol


Would you like the nude or non-nude version?
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby Factorial on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:17 pm

She'sTheFastest wrote:I have always found twins very creepy. I think if there were two of me I would hate the other one.


I watched this My Strange Addiction with my daughters last night and it featured these twins that were in their mid 40's and only spent 30 minutes apart in the last 25 years.

They were scary. Lived together in the same room, worked together, and finished each others sentences.
Factorial
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,968
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Gleefully Ignorant

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby She'sTheFastest on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Factorial wrote:
She'sTheFastest wrote:I have always found twins very creepy. I think if there were two of me I would hate the other one.


I watched this My Strange Addiction with my daughters last night and it featured these twins that were in their mid 40's and only spent 30 minutes apart in the last 25 years.

They were scary. Lived together in the same room, worked together, and finished each others sentences.


That's the kind of thing I am talking about. No doubt fascinating, but bizzare at the same time and it's so hard to have one normal child it makes it even more mysterious to have two.
She'sTheFastest
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,424
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby CERV96 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:52 pm

I was always a fan of Duke and Curly. It was a shame that Curly wasn't around to enjoy the gold.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,628
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: the doublemint twins

Postby mikey287 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 pm

BigMcK wrote:Geezer, more trivia please. You post, I read.


:thumb: Agree.
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,107
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA - @MichaelFarkasHF


Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

e-mail