The Pitt Super Panthers kick off another exciting season of football in two weeks versus the Delaware Blue Hens.
The key questions heading into the season:
1. What road games will NAN attend?
2. Will NAN poop at the road game, and which road facility will win the coveted "NAN's Golden Toilet Trophy presented by Allstate"?
3. Will the Pitt clique shout down the awful PSU fans in our midst -- SDD, DTMB, C2I, Shafnutz05, and THG primarily -- as we inch ever closer to the resumption of the Pitt-PSU rivalry in only two short years.
4. Are my fears that Chryst's recruiting is going to keep this team at a 6-8 win ceiling in most every year unfounded? The roster is now at the tipping point of being close to a majority of "Chryst guys" versus leftovers from the Wannstadt/Graham era.
5. Is Tyler Boyd the best or the best?
6. How will the Super Panthers do this season? I say 7-5:
DEL - W - 30-17
@BC - L - 13-24
@FIU - W - 27-21
IOWA - W - 17-13
AKRON - W - 38-33
@UVA - L - 30-38
VTECH - L - 20-38
GTECH - L - 24-28
DUKE - W - 41-20
@UNC - W - 30-27
SYR - W - 35-10
@MIA - L - 16-34
7. Please bring back the script and the stickers, and modernize along the lines the bring back the script guy on twitter has created:
Every other school has multiple variations these days, but these are actually all excellent looking, especially the all-whites with yellow helmet.