MRandall25 wrote:legame wrote:Depends on what kind of guitar it is, what style of music you play, and what gauge you're looking for.
i really just want to be able to bend my strings without having to re-tune every time. Not sure if that's a guitar or string problem.
It's an Ibanez RG: http://i.imgur.com/tMbu8jf.jpg
01) Warhead (Venom; Guest: Scott Kelly of Neurosis)
02) Best Friend (Queen; Guest: Caleb Benjamin of Tweak Bird)
03) Black Betty (Original artist unknown)
04) Set It On Fire (The Scientists; Guest: Mark Arm)
05) Station To Station (David Bowie; Guest: JG Thirlwell)
06) Attitude (The Kinks: Guest: Clem Burke of Blondie)
07) Female Trouble (Divine a.k.a. John Waters)
08) Carpe Diem (The Fugs)
09) Timothy Leary Lives (Pop-O-Pies)
10) In Every Dream Home A Heartache (Roxy Music; Guests: Jello Biafra and Kevin Rutmanis)
11) Romance (Tales of Terror)
12) Art School (The Jam; Guest: Tom Hazelmeyer)
13) Heathen Earth (Throbbing Gristle)
His name is not Jack Say. His name is Jacques Ysaye. Pronounced Ee-sigh-ya.
He is 88. On Facebook, he lists his current city as Alsemberg, Belgium.
Wait there's more.
He did not name his piece Brass Bonanza.
"The original title was 'Evening Beat,' but I don't know why the editor changed it," Ysaye wrote. "My pseudonym is Jack Say and I was arranger and conductor of the recording orchestra."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests