Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby JS© on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm

I like how the Stars ran their jumbotron video on Center Ice before the game.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,806
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Kings score and then the play continues and the Sharks score. Instead of 4-1 its gonna be 3-2.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,623
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Image
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,708
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby BadHands71 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Image


:thumb: :thumb:
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,010
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: In the kitchen...

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby tjand72 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm

I just got the pictures from my wedding a few weeks ago. My wife surprised me with this cake. She wanted the whole thing to be the Stanley Cup, but her mother vetoed it.

She doesn't even like hockey. I'm willing to look past that though if she's willing to do something like this. :thumb:



Image Image

Image
tjand72
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,853
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:57 pm
Location: 9674 Jeopardy Lane

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Puffymuffin on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:25 am


Soff Euros :pop:
Puffymuffin
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,358
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby canaan on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 am

tjand72 wrote:I just got the pictures from my wedding a few weeks ago. My wife surprised me with this cake. She wanted the whole thing to be the Stanley Cup, but her mother vetoed it.

She doesn't even like hockey. I'm willing to look past that though if she's willing to do something like this. :thumb:

your mother-in-law sucks :lol:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,110
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby littlemoonboot on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 am

Apparently Toronto fans threw waffles on the ice after the loss to the Flyers, so there's a pretty funny waffle meme going on in Leafs Nation at the moment. Waffles, I have no idea why.

Image
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,511
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: @burgyhockey

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Malkamaniac on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 am

Image
Image
Image
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,318
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 pm

That gif gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,708
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Malkamaniac on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 pm

I just want to know what the hell Jokinen was really doing.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,318
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby DocEmrick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Malkamaniac wrote:I just want to know what the hell Jokinen was really doing.


This is what I was wondering. It looks like he just downed a bunch of Xanax.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,644
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Lecavalier is back way early. Was back on the ice for the first time since the injury yesterday.

Like.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,623
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby count2infinity on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:30 am

Image
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,476
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby the wicked child on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:07 am

can't stop watching that damn gif. lol
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,902
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby count2infinity on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:14 am

the wicked child wrote:can't stop watching that damn gif. lol


i can't either. lol
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,476
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby m.lemieux66 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Digitalgypsy66 wrote:Image

haha...awesome!!!
m.lemieux66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,045
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby littlemoonboot on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:14 pm

I just realized that Ovechkin's head is shaped like a cabbage.
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,511
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: @burgyhockey

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby shmenguin on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

Since when did on the fly start doing studio voice overs in their highlights? Do not like. Save the commentary for after the highlights
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,259
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby DudeMan2766 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 pm

shmenguin wrote:Since when did on the fly start doing studio voice overs in their highlights? Do not like. Save the commentary for after the highlights


I hadnt noticed that yet. I always said I loved how they let one of the in game announce crews calls run instead of doing voice overs. That sucks.

On another note, could EJ Hradek's voice get any higher?
DudeMan2766
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,217
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm
Location: Squares don't fit in my circle.

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby shmenguin on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

DudeMan2766 wrote:
shmenguin wrote:Since when did on the fly start doing studio voice overs in their highlights? Do not like. Save the commentary for after the highlights


I hadnt noticed that yet. I always said I loved how they let one of the in game announce crews calls run instead of doing voice overs. That sucks.

On another note, could EJ Hradek's voice get any higher?


They only do it on the 1 or 2 "showcase" games, but still very annoying. Why mess with a good thing?
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,259
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I never actually listen to the commentary during the Caps broadcasts, but its on in the other room. Is the one guy actually mentally challenged? Its not necessarily that what he says is really that off, but his way of delivering any kind of speach is just...really weird.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,623
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby shmenguin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 pm

shmenguin wrote:
DudeMan2766 wrote:
shmenguin wrote:Since when did on the fly start doing studio voice overs in their highlights? Do not like. Save the commentary for after the highlights


I hadnt noticed that yet. I always said I loved how they let one of the in game announce crews calls run instead of doing voice overs. That sucks.

On another note, could EJ Hradek's voice get any higher?


They only do it on the 1 or 2 "showcase" games, but still very annoying. Why mess with a good thing?


It's killing me. they're doing it for more and more games. this show is totally ruined.
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,259
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby JS© on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Kotalik on waivers from Calgary.

http://candk.ytmnd.com
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,806
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Canaan's thread of NPR chaos.

Postby canaan on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 pm

JS© wrote:Kotalik on waivers from Calgary.

http://candk.ytmnd.com

:thumb:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,110
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

PreviousNext

Return to NPR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


e-mail