Roller Hockey Blade

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Roller Hockey Blade

Postby itissteeltime on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 am

Broke the blade on my stick I use for roller hockey (went flying off when I took a one timer. It was so badass, you all should be been there). I was using a POS Bauer one30 ABS P92 curve. Have a tournament this Saturday and I need to have a replacement before then. I know I got this one from inlinewarehouse.com, but I don't see it there anymore. Having trouble finding it anywhere actually. Does anybody know where I can get one, or a very comprable blade/curve?
itissteeltime
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Roller Hockey Blade

Postby ajh2298 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Good luck finding one I still like to use shafts with the ABS blades and the only ones I can find now are the Easton ones with the Zetterberg curve on them. I dont if that compares at all with the Bauer you were taking about about at all. If you need one in a pinch I know Dunhams have them for $19.99 if you have any in your area. If you shoot lefty check E-Bay there are left handed blades on there all the time.
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby itissteeltime on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 pm

ajh2298 wrote:Good luck finding one I still like to use shafts with the ABS blades and the only ones I can find now are the Easton ones with the Zetterberg curve on them. I dont if that compares at all with the Bauer you were taking about about at all. If you need one in a pinch I know Dunhams have them for $19.99 if you have any in your area. If you shoot lefty check E-Bay there are left handed blades on there all the time.

Gave up on the Bauer, and bought that exact Easton you're talking about. I really like the P92 curve, which is way different from the Zetterburg. Hope it doesn't mess me up too much.
itissteeltime
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby JS© on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 am

I know Perani's had a bunch when I was down there last month.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to NPR