Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby ajh2298 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 am

In desperate need of a goalie for the summer season up in Cranberry starting around June 1st. It will free for you to play all I ask is you can make every game be half-decent and have your own equipment and way of getting there. Games are usually during the week starting from 7:00 to 10:00 with a weekend game thrown in here and there.

Thanks,
Anthony H.

http://www.cranberrydekhockey.com
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby ajh2298 on Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Bump we now need only a goalie it will be free for you to play.
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby rgj on Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

ajh2298 wrote:Bump we now need only a goalie it will be free for you to play.



Fleury's available...god knows he needs practice......
rgj
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am

Re: Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby ajh2298 on Tue May 08, 2012 10:32 pm

rgj wrote:
ajh2298 wrote:Bump we now need only a goalie it will be free for you to play.



Fleury's available...god knows he needs practice......



I said he had to be half-decent.
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby CERV96 on Wed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

Goalies should always be free ice, roller, or dek. Thats always how I treated it.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,512
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby ajh2298 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:09 am

CERV96 wrote:Goalies should always be free ice, roller, or dek. Thats always how I treated it.


Me to, goalies should always be free but I have been on plenty of teams where this didnt fly.
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Need dek goalie for summer league in Cranberry it's free

Postby CERV96 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:48 am

ajh2298 wrote:
CERV96 wrote:Goalies should always be free ice, roller, or dek. Thats always how I treated it.


Me to, goalies should always be free but I have been on plenty of teams where this didnt fly.



That sucks. Wish I could help you out but I don't know many out there who play dek. Just ice or roller.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,512
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!


Return to NPR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DelPen, DudeMan2766, Idoit40fans, joopen and 3 guests

e-mail