Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby llipgh2 on Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 am

llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,421
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby canaan on Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm

what the heck? i thought that was a done deal.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby Malkamaniac on Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

FHCMT is in the running for the finalist of the Habs job apparently.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,949
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby columbia on Thu May 31, 2012 1:13 pm

Malkamaniac wrote:FHCMT is in the running for the finalist of the Habs job apparently.



:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,510
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby shoeshine boy on Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

but....but...Hartley speaks French fluently. how can the Habs not snatch him up immediately??? :scared:
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,360
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 am
Location: me, 3 years Super League

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby llipgh2 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 pm

columbia wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:FHCMT is in the running for the finalist of the Habs job apparently.



:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:



:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,421
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby jprolley on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:13 am

shoeshine boy wrote:but....but...Hartley speaks French fluently. how can the Habs not snatch him up immediately??? :scared:

but he doesn't have a french name :scared:
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby shoeshine boy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 am

jprolley wrote:
shoeshine boy wrote:but....but...Hartley speaks French fluently. how can the Habs not snatch him up immediately??? :scared:

but he doesn't have a french name :scared:


true dat but he speaks with a big, fat French Canadian accent...... :slug:
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,360
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 am
Location: me, 3 years Super League

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby Malkamaniac on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

Now they're saying that Roy is a finalist too.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,949
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby llipgh2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Malkamaniac wrote:Now they're saying that Roy is a finalist too.


RDS is saying he's a finalist. They are the ones that also reported Hartley/Montreal was a done deal. I take what they report on this with a grain of salt.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,421
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby jprolley on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:33 pm

shoeshine boy wrote:
jprolley wrote:
shoeshine boy wrote:but....but...Hartley speaks French fluently. how can the Habs not snatch him up immediately??? :scared:

but he doesn't have a french name :scared:


true dat but he speaks with a big, fat French Canadian accent...... :slug:

come on, this is montreal we're talking about. fans in the bell centre have a collective orgasm when the PA announcer announces goals by david desharnais or louis leblanc
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby duke66 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm

tsn was reporting the habs job down to fhcmt, and marc crawford.
duke66
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,408
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: The Promised Land - @dukewall66

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby Samsdog on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 am

jprolley wrote:
shoeshine boy wrote:
jprolley wrote:
shoeshine boy wrote:but....but...Hartley speaks French fluently. how can the Habs not snatch him up immediately??? :scared:

but he doesn't have a french name :scared:


true dat but he speaks with a big, fat French Canadian accent...... :slug:

come on, this is montreal we're talking about. fans in the bell centre have a collective orgasm when the PA announcer announces goals by david desharnais or louis leblanc


You know, if they hired the right candidate and acquired the right player instead of the French candidate or the French player they might not suck so hard. Just saying.
Samsdog
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,698
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:33 pm
Location: Bloomfield

Re: Bob Hartley is the new coach of...not the Canadiens

Postby shoeshine boy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 am

Samsdog wrote:
You know, if they hired the right candidate and acquired the right player instead of the French candidate or the French player they might not suck so hard. Just saying.


thanks for that bulletin from the Department of the Obvious. ;)
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,360
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 am
Location: me, 3 years Super League


Return to NPR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SolidSnake and 3 guests

e-mail