Nash to LA

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Nash to LA

Postby DelPen on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 am

DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,561
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Nash to LA

Postby shmenguin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 am

that was pretty good
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,538
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Nash to LA

Postby canaan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 am

Im glad Kobe has somebody to work with on the front court.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,810
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Nash to LA

Postby shafnutz05 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 am

This was actually a funny play on words. Well done
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 56,342
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Nash to LA

Postby meecrofilm on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Meh, still in the NPR, not NHR forum... :pop:
meecrofilm
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,447
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Location: Filly don't do rebounds.

Re: Nash to LA

Postby DelPen on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

meecrofilm wrote:Meh, still in the NPR, not NHR forum... :pop:


Nash is Canadian, it most certainly is hockey related :)
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,561
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Nash to LA

Postby Pitt87 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:03 pm

DelPen wrote:
meecrofilm wrote:Meh, still in the NPR, not NHR forum... :pop:


Nash is Canadian, it most certainly is hockey related :)


And lets be fair; logically, something that is NPR could be NHR, so its not completely deceptive.
Pitt87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,233
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 am
Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.

Re: Nash to LA

Postby Hockeynut! on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 pm

:thumb:
Hockeynut!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,114
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:55 am

Re: Nash to LA

Postby Chefpatrick871 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Ha. I bit. Well done.
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,209
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Eating muffins with Derpy

Re: Nash to LA

Postby canaan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 am

Pitt87 wrote:
DelPen wrote:
meecrofilm wrote:Meh, still in the NPR, not NHR forum... :pop:


Nash is Canadian, it most certainly is hockey related :)


And lets be fair; logically, something that is NPR could be NHR, so its not completely deceptive.

not true. NPR falls under the hockey section of the board. NHR does not. =)

source: viewforum.php?f=10
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,810
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Nash to LA

Postby mac5155 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 am

canaan wrote:
Pitt87 wrote:
DelPen wrote:
meecrofilm wrote:Meh, still in the NPR, not NHR forum... :pop:


Nash is Canadian, it most certainly is hockey related :)


And lets be fair; logically, something that is NPR could be NHR, so its not completely deceptive.

not true. NPR falls under the hockey section of the board. NHR does not. =)

source: viewforum.php?f=10


Knan4mod2012
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,629
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam


Return to NPR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

e-mail