Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 37,424
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am
- Location: NPR: FA TRACKER
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 6,520
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 pm
- Location: right behind you
I'm getting completely refunded for my tickets. Good.
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 12,860
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: BOBROVSKY!!!
I'm slightly disappointed. I had a blast in Raleigh and was probably gonna make the trip over for the weekend. But, as this has drug on I've cared less and less and its whatever..
- Posts: 3,521
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm
- Location: refs fault
Good. That means Crosby does not have to be injured before the game!
- Posts: 2,445
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:56 am
- Location: Sweden
Smartest decision they made all lockout. They should just cancel it forever
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 7,559
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:33 pm
- Location: Born and Raised in Kent Manderville
Return to NPR
Users browsing this forum: joopen, shoeshine boy and 3 guests