Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Played very well
Last game against the Caps. He was very noticeable out there and looked above average.
- Posts: 2,462
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:30 pm
so that makes 2 good games this season for him. One against the Pens. One against the Caps. Go Big Dawg!!
- Posts: 4,002
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 pm
- Location: refs fault
See, I thought he still looked rather pedestrian during that Caps game. Thought he played more like an Asham/Rupp type in that game.
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 23,173
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
- Location: Washington, DC
Well he is tied with Tanner Glass, Marc Savard, Santa Claus, Mario Lemieux, and myself in points this season so far.
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 11,588
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 pm
- Location: College
Tangradi played as normal as he did all season in that game. I wish people would stop even caring about him. He straight up sucks.
Good luck to him in the AHL. God Speed.
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 25,058
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
- Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27
All you need to know bout Lil' Woof is that TML got a 4th rounder for Mike freakin Brown.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 5,018
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: getting body slammed by kelly kelly
Return to NPR
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests