Offical "Win or Ecuador" GDT - Rangers @ Penguins

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Offical "Win or Ecuador" GDT - Rangers @ Penguins

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:01 pm

If I don't get this one, the Boss is sending me away.

Any help appreciated.


LET'S GO PENS!
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby The U on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:06 pm

PENS can get a piece of 1st place in the Atlantic if they win tonight. Maybe they'll play with more energy than they did yesterday. maybe.
The U
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,149
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm

Postby Corvidae on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:06 pm

So, what's the word on Malkin? Are we expecting him to play?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:18 pm

Corvidae wrote:So, what's the word on Malkin? Are we expecting him to play?



Crosby out, Malkin is a go, and Fleury in net.

Most of the other lineup specifics were withheld or will be a game-time decision.


One key for tonight's game: TEAM DEFENSE!
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby CKA24 on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:27 pm

"Win or Ecudaor" is much better than the lame gameday thread the other lamer tried to make... I'd say it might be almost a win win situation...
CKA24
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,703
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:23 am
Location: Harrison City, Pa

Postby jmh470 on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:28 pm

Something resembling offense would also be helpful.
jmh470
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,338
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:59 pm
Location: At my Ben Murphiest

Postby pcm on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:32 pm

is this game on sopcast?

Edit: No, but I see its on TVU.
pcm
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,725
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:39 am
Location: mountains

Postby pcm on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:42 pm

oulette scratched. I wish Staal would play on the top line with Recchi and Malkin.
pcm
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,725
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:39 am
Location: mountains

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:43 pm

Rough call on Talbot.

You can tell that trip was accidental, it's a weak call, but what can you do.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby 66871 on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:43 pm

pcm wrote:is this game on sopcast?

Edit: No, but I see its on TVU.


What TVU channel is it on? I only see the philly-montreal game and the bruins game
66871
 

Postby ikiss on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:44 pm

pcm

Channel?
ikiss
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia

Postby Fast B on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 pm

Oh good, maybe we can play the whole period shorthanded.
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,812
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: San Mateo, CA

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:46 pm

We've already accumulated 6:00 of penalty time.


We won't win games and be competitive until we can stay out of the box and score on the power-play.

What a dumb penalty by Recchi.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby nocera on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:46 pm

66871 wrote:
pcm wrote:is this game on sopcast?

Edit: No, but I see its on TVU.


What TVU channel is it on? I only see the philly-montreal game and the bruins game



it'll be on NHL2 once they figure out what's wrong with their NHL3 channel.

heres the forum where the people running the TVU channels talk n'at
http://kago.miniurl.org/
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,415
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby dagny on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:47 pm

Where's the DATE??? Oh no.... netwolf was very specific about following the GDT rules... tsk tsk... you better hope we win or it's all your fault. :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :lol: :lol:
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Postby dagny on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:51 pm

rags announcers say Pens are doing a short video tribute to Jagr to mark his 600th because most of those were scored as a Pen.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:51 pm

dagny wrote:Where's the DATE??? Oh no.... netwolf was very specific about following the GDT rules... tsk tsk... you better hope we win or it's all your fault. :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :lol: :lol:



If the thread title is too long, it automatically cuts the last few characters out.

The date was in the original thread.

I've been doing this long enough to know. :wink:
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:54 pm

Nice facewash by Ruutu.


Might see Orr give it a go with someone.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby nocera on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:54 pm

dagny wrote:rags announcers say Pens are doing a short video tribute to Jagr to mark his 600th because most of those were scored as a Pen.


wonder if the crowd will boo the video? i was at his first game back with the caps and he was booed throughout the game but when a tribute to his years as a penguin was shown on the jumbotron there was a standing ovation.

fickle crowds.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,415
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby dagny on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:57 pm

Jesse wrote:
dagny wrote:Where's the DATE??? Oh no.... netwolf was very specific about following the GDT rules... tsk tsk... you better hope we win or it's all your fault. :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :lol: :lol:



If the thread title is too long, it automatically cuts the last few characters out.

The date was in the original thread.

I've been doing this long enough to know. :wink:


Ah... I see. Well then Let's Go Pens!!!
Thanks for noticing the smilies. :wink: :D
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:58 pm

nocera wrote:
dagny wrote:rags announcers say Pens are doing a short video tribute to Jagr to mark his 600th because most of those were scored as a Pen.


wonder if the crowd will boo the video? i was at his first game back with the caps and he was booed throughout the game but when a tribute to his years as a penguin was shown on the jumbotron there was a standing ovation.

fickle crowds.


Steigy reported the fans didn't boo, but they weren't exactly cheering either.

Pen's playing some really good 5 on 5 hockey. If they can stay out of the box and convert 1 or 2 Power-play chances, they can dominate this game.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby Jesse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:58 pm

dagny wrote:
Jesse wrote:
dagny wrote:Where's the DATE??? Oh no.... netwolf was very specific about following the GDT rules... tsk tsk... you better hope we win or it's all your fault. :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :lol: :lol:



If the thread title is too long, it automatically cuts the last few characters out.

The date was in the original thread.

I've been doing this long enough to know. :wink:


Ah... I see. Well then Let's Go Pens!!!
Thanks for noticing the smilies. :wink: :D


Ahh, I know your posts well enough to know the difference. :D
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,560
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby dagny on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:00 pm

nocera wrote:
dagny wrote:rags announcers say Pens are doing a short video tribute to Jagr to mark his 600th because most of those were scored as a Pen.


wonder if the crowd will boo the video? i was at his first game back with the caps and he was booed throughout the game but when a tribute to his years as a penguin was shown on the jumbotron there was a standing ovation.

fickle crowds.


They said there was no booing during the tribute, just a bit of applause. As much I personally think the booing is a disgrace, it's got to be hard to applaud a player WHILE you're playing against them.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Postby nocera on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:01 pm

game now on NHL2 !


edit: apparently it's just for the intermission break of the toronto game until they figure out the NHL3 channel
Last edited by nocera on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,415
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Postby Gaucho on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:02 pm

It's on TVU now.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,142
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cedar Penn, CERV96, Desiato, Dr Rosenrosen, Eismann, Firebird, headh, Inkio, KG, RxBandit66, SolidSnake, Woody and 37 guests

e-mail