Offical "Win or Ecuador" GDT - Rangers @ Penguins

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Jesse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:27 am

the wicked child wrote:
Peter wrote:Last game! I will be there. Then I'm going to the penguin game. Sorry I won't be able to post in the game thread.

Pitt is the best. Big east championship here we come.

nuff said.

That settles it, the Gorilla's are coming for Peter.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby relantel on Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:01 am

I'm late to catch up on this one - we were there and are only now recovering from the travel. What an exciting overtime, almost harkens to what hockey should be - trading rushes and a game of inches (Malkin's posts in OT for example). Sucks to lose with 2.2 secs left, but if we were going to lose the shootout anyway, no real difference in the standings. But we did have our chances.

We overheard a little boy talking to his dad on the way back to the car - both in Rangers jerseys - and the kid was talking about their goalie coming way out and misplaying (where Pens near scored) and how that makes him uneasy and he wished he would have stayed in net. Pretty cute.

They announced 17134 on the attendance, but the street lots over on 5th were cheaper and less full than the Malkin debut night last month. Most of the groups were youth hockey, but after the game there were dozens of charter busses waiting - way more Rangers fans there than Jersey fans back on Malkin debut night.

Now to figure out which post-xmas games we will get to...
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins