Latest Dirty Trick

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Stoosh on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:09 pm

The other day they played Chubb Rock's "Treat 'Em Right" back to back with "Jam On It" by Newcleus.

netwolf,

I've got a CD in my car right now with Chubb Rock's "Ya Bad Chubbs" burned on it. I love that song. That goes back to when I was in like 7th or 8th grade.

I've also got LL Cool J's "Phenomenon" on the ITunes at home, along with some DU, a little bit of Biggie's stuff ("Things Done Changed"), some Public Enemy, some Run DMC. I might have download "Informer" just to appease Spoon whenever he stops by the house.

One of my all-time favorites was the Fat Boys. You can't beat that kind of stuff.
Stoosh
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby spoon on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:52 pm

I can't believe i'm going to go curling with you Stoosh. I hope Slash finds out about your collection and kicks yer doopa
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby netwolf on Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:26 pm

Stoosh wrote:One of my all-time favorites was the Fat Boys. You can't beat that kind of stuff.

"The Fat Boys are back. And you know they could never be wack."

That's lyrical gold right there. What talent!

Boy, did we ever hijack this thread off-topic, or what? :lol:
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins