Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby Kicksave on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

newarenanow wrote:I just wanted to say that I did absolutely nothing. I apologize to the other mods, but I just couldn't keep up with the PMs at work, got lost with what was going on, and then went away early Thursday and didn't return until Monday, so I was completely lost.

When I logged on each day, or checked, there were like 500 PMs. So I basically bowed out.

Good job to tfrizz and npv for keeping track of all of that.


you don't have to apologize. we all knew you were useless.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Kicksave wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I just wanted to say that I did absolutely nothing. I apologize to the other mods, but I just couldn't keep up with the PMs at work, got lost with what was going on, and then went away early Thursday and didn't return until Monday, so I was completely lost.

When I logged on each day, or checked, there were like 500 PMs. So I basically bowed out.

Good job to tfrizz and npv for keeping track of all of that.


you don't have to apologize. we all know you are useless.

:pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,111
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby newarenanow on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Kicksave wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I just wanted to say that I did absolutely nothing. I apologize to the other mods, but I just couldn't keep up with the PMs at work, got lost with what was going on, and then went away early Thursday and didn't return until Monday, so I was completely lost.

When I logged on each day, or checked, there were like 500 PMs. So I basically bowed out.

Good job to tfrizz and npv for keeping track of all of that.


you don't have to apologize. we all knew you were useless.


Thanks MCM. :D
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,661
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby relantel on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah, as is with most of these games, it's that last day vote that gets you. I knew if we didn't get one of the doctors in that vote, it was going to be a free for all with one or both doctors left standing after the night. But I also didn't account for the doctor getting the protect and the kill in the same night... not that it would have helped me any, since I was slain anyway. Weird seeing a seer have multiple sees in the same night though. Though that is a twist. Saw some labeled "out of actions" - this mean there were a limit to the number of protections and sees as well?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,386
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 pm

wooooooooooooooooooooooo
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 58,098
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby tfrizz on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm

relantel wrote:Yeah, as is with most of these games, it's that last day vote that gets you. I knew if we didn't get one of the doctors in that vote, it was going to be a free for all with one or both doctors left standing after the night. But I also didn't account for the doctor getting the protect and the kill in the same night... not that it would have helped me any, since I was slain anyway. Weird seeing a seer have multiple sees in the same night though. Though that is a twist. Saw some labeled "out of actions" - this mean there were a limit to the number of protections and sees as well?


Doctors were given 3 protections; Godfathers were given 3 kills; Seers were given 5 investigations.

When the Godfather died, their remaining kills were passed along with the role.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,566
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Good format if not everyone was mafia. I liked the idea of having the mafia seer needing to find the godfather and so on.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby MikeEnIke on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 am

canaan wrote:my frat is better than your frat

this
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,299
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 am
Location: Delaware

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

MikeEnIke wrote:
canaan wrote:my frat is better than your frat

this


my frat had at least one winning
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby canaan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 pm

JoseCuervo wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
canaan wrote:my frat is better than your frat

this


my frat had at least one winning
so did ours :pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,111
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby Malkamaniac on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

HEY HEY who needs a winner? I'm right here, I was with Canaan, and our frat was absolutely the best. We have pictures to prove it, but PFiDC must of forget the password to his camera.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,318
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby JoseCuervo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:35 pm

1337 Haxor mafia:

Image
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Postby Malkamaniac on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 am

JoseCuervo wrote:1337 Haxor mafia:

Image


lol meat market.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,318
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Previous

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail