Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Corvidae on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

He's been out the last 3 games, at least. Another injury? :face: :scared:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby WWGRD on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:09 pm

He was driving to the net against Hershey with a power move (no Steiggy) and the Bears D-man hooked him down to the ice. He smacked his face off the ice pretty hard, and has been out ever since then. When he exerts himself he's experiencing concussion like symptoms, so he's day-to-day. Hopefully, he should be back before AHL playoffs
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Corvidae on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 pm

WWGRD wrote:He was driving to the net against Hershey with a power move (no Steiggy) and the Bears D-man hooked him down to the ice. He smacked his face off the ice pretty hard, and has been out ever since then. When he exerts himself he's experiencing concussion like symptoms, so he's day-to-day. Hopefully, he should be back before AHL playoffs


oooo that is not good. He's been having a lot of bad luck this year.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby WWGRD on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Corvidae wrote:
WWGRD wrote:He was driving to the net against Hershey with a power move (no Steiggy) and the Bears D-man hooked him down to the ice. He smacked his face off the ice pretty hard, and has been out ever since then. When he exerts himself he's experiencing concussion like symptoms, so he's day-to-day. Hopefully, he should be back before AHL playoffs


oooo that is not good. He's been having a lot of bad luck this year.


He has been pretty unlucky... injury, illness, injury

But through all that he's still put together a pretty good rookie season

Edit: Here's a recent Big Dog interview -
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 am

He's glass...like Crosby. :pop:
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,507
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Kicksave on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 am

please, please, please tell me his nickname isn't "big dog". :face:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby WWGRD on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Kicksave wrote:please, please, please tell me his nickname isn't "big dog". :face:


it was Tanger, but we already have one...
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Corvidae on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I see that Big Dog played last night. Is WBS even in the playoffs?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:59 pm

WWGRD wrote:
Kicksave wrote:please, please, please tell me his nickname isn't "big dog". :face:


it was Tanger, but we already have one...


So it is "big dog"? I'm with Kicksave on this one, thats awful.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,507
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Kicksave on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Big Dog is the gheyest thing I've ever heard.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Corvidae on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Kicksave wrote:Big Dog is the gheyest thing I've ever heard.


Easy there, Little Dawg. :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby K2 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 am

The clique does not approve of "Big Dog." Point taken.
K2
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,898
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: Kuhnhackl's German Army

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Bob McKenzie on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:15 am

Kicksave wrote:please, please, please tell me his nickname isn't "big dog". :face:

Image
Bob McKenzie
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,975
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:07 am
Location: "I swear I will sign the contract, Mario." *fingers crossed*

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby WWGRD on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 am

Corvidae wrote:I see that Big Dog played last night. Is WBS even in the playoffs?


In his first game back, he scored a nice PP goal. WBS moved into 7th place in the conference so yes they're in the playoffs as of now.

Glad to see someone enjoys his nickname
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Kicksave on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am

WWGRD wrote:
Corvidae wrote:I see that Big Dog played last night. Is WBS even in the playoffs?

Glad to see someone enjoys his nickname


Corvi is known for his "alternative" lifestyle.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Corvidae on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Kicksave wrote:Corvi is known for his "alternative" lifestyle.


Someday :scared: s will be allowed to serve in the military.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby blurryhaze312 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 pm

K2 wrote:The clique does not approve of "Big Dog." Point taken.


They don't like Tangradi?! :lol:
blurryhaze312
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,942
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:46 am
Location: Pathetic, Fake Fan by Simple Definition

Re: Why hasn't Tangridi played?

Postby Malkamaniac on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:01 pm

All I keep thinking is that it's not big dog. They probably emphasize it as BIG DAWGGGGGGG. It's a stupid nickname, I think. Cause I'd be calling you female nicknames all up and down the ice.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,672
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?


Return to Penguins Affiliates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail