Dean Wormer wrote:In if it's not too late.
Not at all.
the errey i breathe wrote:npv708 wrote:lynch the Errey I breatheSpoiler:just practicing for day 1...
npv708 wrote:the errey i breathe wrote:npv708 wrote:lynch the Errey I breatheSpoiler:just practicing for day 1...
yes...because nobody has ever held a grudge over from one game to the next. right thg?
mac5155 wrote:o man just looking thru this thread.. its like impossible to play this game on maxthon theme with the yellow lynch votes.
Senka wrote:So Im looking forward to this game you call 'Warz' Im not sure how to play but I hope I can catch on... Ill pm any questions I have
Zarovich wrote:Senka wrote:So Im looking forward to this game you call 'Warz' Im not sure how to play but I hope I can catch on... Ill pm any questions I have
Everyone pm me your top 3 suspicions and I will make a list of who should be lynched
LOST Wars Rules
* 12 Hour Day Phase.
* 8 Hour Night Phase.
* Time "pauses" between Midnight and 9 AM.
* Weekends will essentially be handled as "free time". Any deadlines will not take effect or expire during this period, but writeups will occur if a majority is reached, or PMs are recieved.
* Yeah, we lifted these from Fantasy Wars.
* Allowed. You are responsible for your own actions, however.
* We will not be baby sitting or overbearing. However, if we deem someone to be not participating, we will send them a friendly reminder. If you still can't be arsed to post after that, I can not be held responsible for wallflower's actions.
* If for some reason "life happens" and you are no longer able to participate, please contact wallflower and myself and we may look to find a replacement player, or simply remove you from the game, based on the situation.
* Majority is capped at 15 regardless of the number of players
Zarovich wrote:I didn't get a PM yet. When is it getting sent?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests