Lost Wars Dead Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Dean Wormer on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 am

Dying tickles.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,368
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby dagny on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Troy Loney wrote:
Kicksave wrote:The Others got a raw deal from the beginning and it wasn't the fault of twc or wallflower. They put together an awesome game.



you mean because people were gunning for dagny right off the bat?

that would have sucked, but you and pfidc could have played that a lot better to not come out of the dagny situation so suspicious.



Once all is revealed, then you'll understand what he means.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,670
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 pm

dagny wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Kicksave wrote:The Others got a raw deal from the beginning and it wasn't the fault of twc or wallflower. They put together an awesome game.



you mean because people were gunning for dagny right off the bat?

that would have sucked, but you and pfidc could have played that a lot better to not come out of the dagny situation so suspicious.



Once all is revealed, then you'll understand what he means.


if you build it
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,196
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby redwill on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Dean Wormer wrote:Dying tickles.


I think you did great in this game.

I know you played games before I started and I've read them all. Unfortunately, I don't remember all the details. But I think you were very impressive in this game. I hope you continue to play.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,874
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

redwill wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:Dying tickles.


I think you did great in this game.

I know you played games before I started and I've read them all. Unfortunately, I don't remember all the details. But I think you were very impressive in this game. I hope you continue to play.


yea i agree. you threw me for a loop. plus you rushed the c2i vote once you got spared so that was sospechoso
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,196
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby wallflower on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Dean Wormer wrote:Dying tickles.

I like that you can have a sense of humor about dying. Some people don't and cry about it. So :thumb: to you, sir.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Dean Wormer on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
redwill wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:Dying tickles.


I think you did great in this game.

I know you played games before I started and I've read them all. Unfortunately, I don't remember all the details. But I think you were very impressive in this game. I hope you continue to play.


yea i agree. you threw me for a loop. plus you rushed the c2i vote once you got spared so that was sospechoso


Thanks. I figured once I was spared and c2i didn't die I was already out there so I just went for it. I obviously wasn't going to be around much longer anyway, especially once c2i turned up blue.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,368
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Dean Wormer on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm

wallflower wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:Dying tickles.

I like that you can have a sense of humor about dying. Some people don't and cry about it. So :thumb: to you, sir.


How can you not have a sense of humor about this? It's a game on a message board. But thanks for putting it on. It's been a good one.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,368
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Dean Wormer on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

redwill wrote:I think you did great in this game.

I know you played games before I started and I've read them all. Unfortunately, I don't remember all the details. But I think you were very impressive in this game. I hope you continue to play.


I played a few times before. Mainly when it was first starting so this was my first one in a while. Unfortunately when I would play then, something would always come up with work so I wouldn't have much input. Kind of happened this time, but I was able to at least be around on weekends which only made me more suspicious but whatever. Hopefully I will be able to keep playing in the future.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,368
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby dagny on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Dean Wormer wrote:
How can you not have a sense of humor about this? It's a game on a message board.



THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU.

I wish more people would remember that.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,670
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Who's crying about being killed?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Zarovich on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm

dagny wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:
How can you not have a sense of humor about this? It's a game on a message board.



THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU.

I wish more people would remember that.


Warz Gamez R Seriouz Biznizz!!
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,241
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

dagny wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:
How can you not have a sense of humor about this? It's a game on a message board.



THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU.

I wish more people would remember that.


Says the person who is normally in the middle of all the dramaz :pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby crayz on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 am

awww shuckz
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,710
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Remember the Pav!

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby wallflower on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 am

crayz wrote:awww shuckz

Poor guy, you didn't even get the full number of votes...
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby crayz on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

wallflower wrote:
crayz wrote:awww shuckz

Poor guy, you didn't even get the full number of votes...


feels like a chicago election :(
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,710
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Remember the Pav!

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby the wicked child on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 am

Rumor has it the following were later found fleeing the scene of the attack on Mikey's pirate ship. :pop:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/ ... thour1.jpg
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,740
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby mac5155 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

end this game so we can start a new one already!
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,779
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:47 pm

mac5155 wrote:end this game so we can start a new one already!


:thumb:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,565
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby wallflower on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:end this game so we can start a new one already!


:thumb:

This game could've been over a day or two ago if the living players were actually, you know, playing. :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby mac5155 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 pm

wallflower wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:end this game so we can start a new one already!


:thumb:

This game could've been over a day or two ago if the living players were actually, you know, playing. :pop:


always seems to happen.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,779
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby thehockeyguru on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Is there a deadline for this game......
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby the wicked child on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:Is there a deadline for this game......


There was, but sadly it was Lost.
Spoiler:
:face:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,740
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby relantel on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 pm

You guys complain when it goes by too fast, that no one is thinking, and now you complain it is too slow...
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,192
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Lost Wars Dead Thread

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 pm

relantel wrote:You guys complain when it goes by too fast, that no one is thinking, and now you complain it is too slow...



some people complain about both, some people complain about one or the other.

i complain about the big games, i think they invite this scenario at the end of the game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,565
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail