From kdka.com

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

From kdka.com

Postby pghteams on Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_031155623.html

Guarded optimism story, but still good news.
pghteams
 

Re: From kdka.com

Postby heshootsandscores on Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:56 pm

pghteams wrote:http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_031155623.html

Guarded optimism story, but still good news.


They are killin us...
heshootsandscores
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,281
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Johnstown, PA

Re: From kdka.com

Postby Stillwag on Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:22 pm

heshootsandscores wrote:
pghteams wrote:http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_031155623.html

Guarded optimism story, but still good news.


They are killin us...


I really can't take much more...
Stillwag
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:54 am
Location: North Hills

Re: From kdka.com

Postby Tico Rick on Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:44 pm

Stillwag wrote:
heshootsandscores wrote:
pghteams wrote:http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_031155623.html

Guarded optimism story, but still good news.


They are killin us...


I really can't take much more...


I love the last two sentences of that kdka report. Can you say ROLLER COASTER?
Tico Rick
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,313
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:12 am
Location: It's a great day for hockey!

Postby SportsFan on Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:46 pm

This is why when I see it on local TV right now I turn the station. These people know as much as me or anyone else, but continue to report it in differerent ways and words.
SportsFan
 


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beech_is_God, Beveridge, Desiato, DropEmJayBird, DudeMan2766, Durbano, GDR, GSdrums87, Mr. Colby, nocera, pens2005, RxBandit66 and 42 guests


e-mail