**WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby relantel on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm

It was a spirited campaign on Day 6. tfrizz led out for MWB early in the day, and almost had him strung up when malka strolled in. malka was sure, just sure, that ulf had to be bad. Just enough saved MWB for now that malka's wish was granted. Cool & collected, zarovich appeared as if out of nowhere and ended ulf's misery with a sharp blow to the head.


ulf was:

Spoiler:
just A Regular Villager


The Village of Heavy Sprinkles:

1. MWB
2. PFiDC
3. Malkameltdown
4. ps87
5. mac
6. tfrizz
7. cup keeper
8. Zarovich
9. twc

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7

PMs to BCS/Rel.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby ulf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm

ugh good luck village
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,859
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Zarovich on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm

ulf wrote:ugh good luck village


bah, sorry man...
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,228
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 pm

The village sucks. :pop:
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Write-up coming.
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

The Wolves have basically clinched the game. They realized that a kill was basically a formality at this point. In their infinite cockiness, they decided to off tfrizz.

Ahh, but in the final analysis, tfrizz was:

Spoiler:
A Regular Villager


The Village of Heavy Sprinkles:

1. MWB
2. PFiDC
3. Malkameltdown
4. ps87
5. mac
6. cup keeper
7. Zarovich
8. twc

IT IS NOW DAY 8

With 8 left, it takes 5 to lynch.

The village must kill a wolf today or the game is over.
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby relantel on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

:slug:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:57 pm

lynch twc

Only thing I've got left is to go off of what doublem said about him being defended by shaf.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,727
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby relantel on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:48 pm

1 - twc (MWB)

5 to lynch
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby the wicked child on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Not going to vote now while no one is around and any bad vote can lead to losing.

However... last night's kill pretty much confirms MWB is red, IMO. It's easy to look at it and call it a "frame", but that wouldn't make sense in this situation. If MWB were blue, killing off someone who was definitely going to vote for him simply wouldn't make sense... the wolves could sit back and wait for tfrizz and/or someone else to vote and just pop in and end it.

Also looking at the way the last vote went down... MWB was starting to accumulate votes. ps changed his vote to ulf. Then cup keeper came swooping in and voted for ulf, followed by MWB and Malks in short succession. BCS's inability to keep the voters in the correct order when tallying votes may blur this, but if you look @ how it went down on page 9, it happened very fast. Right after MWB complained about lack of participation hurting the game.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Zarovich on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

I'm looking at the Shaf vote when slappy outed him as red and cleared ps87 as blue. TWC, cupkeeper, Malks, TL, ps87 and mac all voted for shaf within 10 minutes of slappy's post. Only TL is dead from those votes. I voted 20 minutes after slappy's post and ulf finished shaf off. ulf is dead. What does this mean? Of the remaining players, only MWB and PFiDC did not vote for shaf. Do we look at these 2 or from those that voted against shaf?

From TWC last post, cupkeeper, MWB and malks could be the lat 3 reds.
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,228
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am

Anyone who was red and didn't vote for shaf after he was outed by slappy would be stupid. Which means it was either a stupid red player, or a player who wasn't around. I just wasn't around for the shaf vote.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,727
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 am

the wicked child wrote:However... last night's kill pretty much confirms MWB is red, IMO. It's easy to look at it and call it a "frame", but that wouldn't make sense in this situation. If MWB were blue, killing off someone who was definitely going to vote for him simply wouldn't make sense... the wolves could sit back and wait for tfrizz and/or someone else to vote and just pop in and end it.


This logic is pretty flawed, and I think cements your status as a red. You know that it comes down to either me or you this vote, so you're making whatever claim you can that it's me. If it's a frame, which it is, then the reds can sit back and watch everyone vote me off. Same conclusion that you reached works either way. Since I'm blue, the reds kill tfrizz, know that it comes down to either me or you, and know that there's a solid argument against me at this point. If I were killed off last night then there wouldn't be as easy a scapegoat as there is this day phase.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,727
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby mac5155 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:55 am

im tending to agree w/ MWB re: twc. im not one to vote on the weekends so ill check back in at some point. I dont want the baddies to be able to just pile on if twc isn't bad, but the way the vote is going down, makes me think he may very well be.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,663
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby the wicked child on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:55 am

MWB wrote:
the wicked child wrote:However... last night's kill pretty much confirms MWB is red, IMO. It's easy to look at it and call it a "frame", but that wouldn't make sense in this situation. If MWB were blue, killing off someone who was definitely going to vote for him simply wouldn't make sense... the wolves could sit back and wait for tfrizz and/or someone else to vote and just pop in and end it.


This logic is pretty flawed, and I think cements your status as a red. You know that it comes down to either me or you this vote, so you're making whatever claim you can that it's me. If it's a frame, which it is, then the reds can sit back and watch everyone vote me off. Same conclusion that you reached works either way. Since I'm blue, the reds kill tfrizz, know that it comes down to either me or you, and know that there's a solid argument against me at this point. If I were killed off last night then there wouldn't be as easy a scapegoat as there is this day phase.


Well, I disagree with your sentiment. But that aside, you are too good of a player to just lead out with a vote based solely on some hunch of doublem's when it is do or die time for the village.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Obviously, no deadline on this vote. (Even though I wouldn't set one today, because I know a lot of posters don't come on here on the weekends.)
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby the wicked child on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

Thought about this some more... right now it seems to be me vs. MWB which is great for the wolves because no other names are being discussed.

I remembered there was one poster who I almost forgot was playing... PFIDC. If you go back and look @ his posts, he got overly defensive when c2i voted for him. This was also when shaf supposedly "defended" me... but in the context of pfidc's posts at that time, it looks pretty clear to me that he was trying to help clear pfidc.

IMO, a blue never has reason to get defensive over one or two votes early in the game.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Zarovich on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 am

lynch MWB
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,228
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby the wicked child on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 am

lynch pfidc
I'm still not sold that Mwb is clear, but I am fairly certain pfidc is red. The context of shaf's post seals it for me.

No one had even mentioned my name at that point iirc but pfidc was getting heat from c2i. Thus he brought up my name to try to deflect heat. And it worked because no one bothered to go back and look at it.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am

To be honest, I'd forgotten about pfidc as well. I brought his name up on day 2 for not following the day 1 bandwagon and he got pretty defensive. However, I guess he always votes with Troy early. I'm sticking with TWC, but pfidc would be my next vote.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,727
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby relantel on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 am

1 - twc (MWB)
1 - MWB (zaro)
1 - PFiDC (twc)

8 left, 5 to lynch. No deadline.

Bob Cole's Senility wrote:The village must kill a wolf today or the game is over.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby count2infinity on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:40 am

lynch twc
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,424
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby cup keeper on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 am

lynch pfidc
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby relantel on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 am

relantel wrote:2 - twc (MWB, c2i)
1 - MWB (zaro)
2 - PFiDC (twc, cup keeper)

8 left, 5 to lynch. No deadline.

Bob Cole's Senility wrote:The village must kill a wolf today or the game is over.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail