bhaw and the wicked child cordially invite you to spend your next vacation on the crystal shores of Algaeria. The flight will be departing at 9 AM Tuesday (4/12 - or when the plane is sufficiently booked), so make your reservations now.
Corvidae will be your flight attendant, so please direct all complaints to him.
Just because this is paradise don't mean you whippersnappers can run around all willy-nilly and do as ya please. We got rules for this kind of adventure, and ye can read up on them here.
Being an Island paradise, we have a few rules of our own.
- Rules for the Village of Algaeria
- “Majority” vote is capped at 15 no matter how many players there are.
- Days will be 12 hours and Nights will be 8. (though the starting time may be adjusted because of real world night time).
- Time limits will be reduced to 8 for Day and 6 for Night once 50% of the players have been eliminated
- Weekends will be "free time". No deadlines will pass, but writeups will occur as gameplay necessitates.
- This game will feature a pre-day phase, known simply as Dawn; so don't be staying out late, ya hear?
We have 30 seats, but if those are filled we may be able to squeeze a few people into the overhead compartments.
It's an island! It's paradise! What are YOU waiting for?
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any property damage or loss of life or limbs due to aggressive wildlife.
- Letang Is The Truth
- Doc Emrick
- cup keeper
- Benny Fitz