Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby the wicked child on Sat May 14, 2011 8:14 pm

No we didn't investigate at all. We had to not kill to use it for one, and for two, we were super confused about whether we could use them any night or only every third night.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,040
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby redwill on Sat May 14, 2011 8:23 pm

the wicked child wrote:No we didn't investigate at all. We had to not kill to use it for one


Ah, I see. Good call, then. A baddie seer is overrated anyway, IMO.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,093
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby bhaw on Sat May 14, 2011 8:44 pm

I had no idea the sabotage thing would take immediate effect. I protected the weapon systems by chance night 3 and I guess it was lucky I did :lol:

If the Klingons took out Zaro the night after he role claimed, we probably would have lost. I didn't believe him at first and didn't protect him that first night. I took a stab and protected him the following night and when I saw the w/u, it confirmed his identity.

starting the IE bandwagon on day 1 was a pretty poor choice on my part :pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,254
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby columbia on Sat May 14, 2011 8:51 pm

After Redwill was taken out, it was 9 crewman and a green in a row:

doublem
nan
Rylan
Krafster
Troy Loney
mac5155
shafnutz05
relantel
pittsports87
BadHands71

The amazing part, is that the Federation still one.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 49,441
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby DocEmrick on Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Yeah, with Scott out sabotage would have royally messed the Federation up.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,801
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Zarovich on Sat May 14, 2011 10:17 pm

bhaw wrote:I had no idea the sabotage thing would take immediate effect. I protected the weapon systems by chance night 3 and I guess it was lucky I did :lol:

If the Klingons took out Zaro the night after he role claimed, we probably would have lost. I didn't believe him at first and didn't protect him that first night. I took a stab and protected him the following night and when I saw the w/u, it confirmed his identity.

starting the IE bandwagon on day 1 was a pretty poor choice on my part :pop:


The thing with that is, I guess baddies would rather kill someone than the claimed seer to cause confusion the next day for not going after the seer. In case the angel protected the seer
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,247
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Rylan on Sat May 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Still mad, and still no apologies :evil:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,090
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby pittsports87 on Sat May 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Rylan wrote:Still mad, and still no apologies :evil:

Should have voted you out day 1 tbh.

And the reasoning wasn't bad. I've seen a lot worse reasoning to vote someone out work and that person not get mad.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,497
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am
Location: College

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Rylan on Sat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

pittsports87 wrote:
Rylan wrote:Still mad, and still no apologies :evil:

Should have voted you out day 1 tbh.

And the reasoning wasn't bad. I've seen a lot worse reasoning to vote someone out work and that person not get mad.


Who asked you, you get my posts deleted in JTOR. Not to be confused with LTOR.

Also I was right about Mac and obhave. I was 2 for 2.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,090
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby pittsports87 on Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Rylan wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:
Rylan wrote:Still mad, and still no apologies :evil:

Should have voted you out day 1 tbh.

And the reasoning wasn't bad. I've seen a lot worse reasoning to vote someone out work and that person not get mad.


Who asked you, you get my posts deleted in JTOR. Not to be confused with LTOR.

Also I was right about Mac and obhave. I was 2 for 2.

Spoiler:
Image
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,497
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am
Location: College

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Rylan on Sat May 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Just proving a point.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,090
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Zarovich on Sat May 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Sour grapes are sour
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,247
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Rylan on Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 pm

I was pulling for the Klingons in the end.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,090
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby bhaw on Sat May 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Rylan wrote:I was pulling for the Klingons in the end.


Just like rylan. Always siding with losers.

I think I called you out. Next time speak more carefully.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,254
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Rylan on Sun May 15, 2011 12:56 am

bhaw wrote:
Rylan wrote:I was pulling for the Klingons in the end.


Just like rylan. Always siding with losers.

I think I called you out. Next time speak more carefully.


Meh next time I won't participate since that equals a longer life.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,090
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Gaucho on Sun May 15, 2011 6:29 am

Zarovich wrote:Sour grapes are sour
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,846
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Gaucho on Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 am

redwill wrote:So did beerman not use any of his investigations? I don't see any on the actions list.

Also, Doc, was there anyone Gaucho could have killed Night 8 to gain a second device and win the game?


I think killing Irish Eyes would have been the winning move.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,846
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby DocEmrick on Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 am

Gaucho wrote:
redwill wrote:So did beerman not use any of his investigations? I don't see any on the actions list.

Also, Doc, was there anyone Gaucho could have killed Night 8 to gain a second device and win the game?


I think killing Irish Eyes would have been the winning move.


Yeah, or if beerman had killed IrishEyes, the comm-badge would have shifted to him, and then Gaucho killed beerman that last night, so if he could have survived the day phase, he would have won.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,801
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby the wicked child on Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am

Rylan wrote:Meh next time I won't participate since that equals a longer life.


The goal of the game is for your side to win, not necessarily for you to survive. It gets easier to accept as you play more games. Yeah, everyone generally wants to last till the end, but it's more important that your team wins.

Sometimes those "stupid reasons" for a vote lead to exposing people later on when there is more evidence.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,040
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Rylan on Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm

the wicked child wrote:
Rylan wrote:Meh next time I won't participate since that equals a longer life.


The goal of the game is for your side to win, not necessarily for you to survive. It gets easier to accept as you play more games. Yeah, everyone generally wants to last till the end, but it's more important that your team wins.

Sometimes those "stupid reasons" for a vote lead to exposing people later on when there is more evidence.


Just so you know I'm just messing. :wink: 8-)
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,090
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby the wicked child on Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Rylan wrote:Just so you know I'm just messing. :wink: 8-)

Prove it.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,040
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby pittsports87 on Sun May 15, 2011 9:32 pm

the wicked child wrote:
Rylan wrote:Just so you know I'm just messing. :wink: 8-)

Prove it.

I don't think he can prove a lie.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,497
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am
Location: College

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby ulf on Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

U MAD
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,352
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby Malkamaniac on Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm

HE MAD
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,373
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Star Trek TOS Warz II Debriefing Thread

Postby newarenanow on Mon May 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Great game guys.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,819
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail