Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote:obvious baddies are obvious.

ill be drinking mai thai's in the MVP lounge if you chumps want to talk game theory


all the dead ones magically know who the baddies are


I "miss" THG in the "dead thread". ;) I think Canaans just trying to fill that role. :pop:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby columbia on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

It somewhat surprises me that THG isn't in here trolling, despite not even playing.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,295
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby DocEmrick on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Warz Theory is actually pretty damn interesting.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,374
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: SETEC Astronomy

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby count2infinity on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:20 pm

canaan wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote:obvious baddies are obvious.

ill be drinking mai thai's in the MVP lounge if you chumps want to talk game theory


all the dead ones magically know who the baddies are

would you like me to inform you?


that'd be a little out of the guidelines of wars games considering i'm still alive.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,719
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby canaan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote: I think Canaans just trying to fill that role. :pop:

except i know what im doing. pop wink whatever
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,949
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby canaan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 pm

count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote:obvious baddies are obvious.

ill be drinking mai thai's in the MVP lounge if you chumps want to talk game theory


all the dead ones magically know who the baddies are

would you like me to inform you?


that'd be a little out of the guidelines of wars games considering i'm still alive.

then what are you doing in the dead thread?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,949
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby count2infinity on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

to mock the dead.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,719
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby canaan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

count2infinity wrote:to rock the red.

?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,949
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 pm

canaan wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote:obvious baddies are obvious.

ill be drinking mai thai's in the MVP lounge if you chumps want to talk game theory


all the dead ones magically know who the baddies are

would you like me to inform you?


that'd be a little out of the guidelines of wars games considering i'm still alive.

then what are you doing in the dead thread?

He's whistling past the graveyard???
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby canaan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

seems kind of rude, relantelivly speaking
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,949
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm most sad I was killed because I was having fun. But I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. I especially want to see who the Vig goes after.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

So, I totalllllly screwed up that Rylan thing. :embarrassed:
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby Rylan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

TheHammer24 wrote:So, I totalllllly screwed up that Rylan thing. :embarrassed:


lol told ya so. :lol:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,014
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Rylan wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:So, I totalllllly screwed up that Rylan thing. :embarrassed:


lol told ya so. :lol:

Hahhaa. I really wanted to be the sleuth on day 1! Why did you change your story three times!
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby Rylan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 pm

TheHammer24 wrote:
Rylan wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:So, I totalllllly screwed up that Rylan thing. :embarrassed:


lol told ya so. :lol:

Hahhaa. I really wanted to be the sleuth on day 1! Why did you change your story three times!


for the first time ever i had the power to do whatever i want and be invincible from the village haha. i was trolling NAN cause he always picks on me so I kept trying to bandwagon him haha
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,014
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby DocEmrick on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 pm

So, Rylan finally has a chance to redeem his early round exits, and show the village that he single-handedly can win the game...and instead...he spends it trolling nan.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,374
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: SETEC Astronomy

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby Rylan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:15 pm

worth it. :lol:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,014
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby DocEmrick on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 pm

:fist:
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,374
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: SETEC Astronomy

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:45 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzz

I was the only one talking in the game thread. Now they can't get any votes.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby DocEmrick on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

You were keeping the game afloat, now it has died.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,374
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: SETEC Astronomy

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby Rylan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

TheHammer24 wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzz

I was the only one talking in the game thread. Now they can't get any votes.


well most people arent paying attention/busy it seems
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,014
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Interesting. Pretty intriguing game. I've received a couple PMs, and it's remarkable how much analysis some of you put into your decisions.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby sully44 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

canaan wrote:seems kind of rude, relantelivly speaking


Can't tell if you can't type or if you're trying to say something.
sully44
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby Rylan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 pm

HAHHAHA
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,014
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Xmas Warz Dead Thread

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

C'mon! I'm bored. I want to see what happens next. Plus I think the ticket draw happens at the next night phase!
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


e-mail