WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 pm

columbia wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
relantel wrote:the obhave vote seems like a set up job, started by someone who might have axed rylan. Still in Altoona for the three day weekend, so won't really be back before late tonight. Too early for me to cast a vote.


I agree, and I also feel that if you have to explain yourself on your vote and also plead innocent after two people voted on the opening of day 1, it makes me feel like they are suspcious.


You mean wk?


Yes.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,417
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby mac5155 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

lynch williekool

redwill I know u vote for "reaction" but I don't see why you took your vote off him so quickly.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,771
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby redwill on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

mac5155 wrote:redwill I know u vote for "reaction" but I don't see why you took your vote off him so quickly.


An attempt to get some action on Day 1. I think it's working OK so far...
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,873
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Willie Kool on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Malkamaniac wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
relantel wrote:the obhave vote seems like a set up job, started by someone who might have axed rylan. Still in Altoona for the three day weekend, so won't really be back before late tonight. Too early for me to cast a vote.


I agree, and I also feel that if you have to explain yourself on your vote and also plead innocent after two people voted on the opening of day 1, it makes me feel like they are suspcious.


I feel like this is the third game in a row now that Willie Kool had said that as much as he wants to be red, he's blue. Sooner or later, the odds of it are going to eventually hit. :lol: :pop:

I've come right out and said I'm blue three games in a row because I have been and am again. As a blue, my game isn't to personally stay alive, so I guess I really don't care if I seem suspicious. It just seemed to me that the most logical choice on a first night Rylan kill would be obhave. Columbia posted the same thought as I was typing my first post.
I can see relantel's point about a set up - but by who? columbia? me? Not likely. If it was a set up, I don't think the perpetrator would be so brash as to vote on it immediately.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,658
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Walkin' in a Yinzer Wonderland

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 pm

I still like my vote on obhave - and it's at least better than random.org :wink: .
WK would need to have his head examined, if he were red and he jumped on a vote that quickly....Like a minute later, if I recall.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,307
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Malkamaniac on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 pm

columbia wrote:I still like my vote on obhave - and it's at least better than random.org :wink: .
WK would need to have his head examined, if he were red and he jumped on a vote that quickly....Like a minute later, if I recall.


I just enjoy that I didn't really implicate more than saying "you know one of these times he's going to still say that he's a blue and he's going to be red, probability blah blah."
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,189
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Malkamaniac wrote:
columbia wrote:I still like my vote on obhave - and it's at least better than random.org :wink: .
WK would need to have his head examined, if he were red and he jumped on a vote that quickly....Like a minute later, if I recall.


I just enjoy that I didn't really implicate more than saying "you know one of these times he's going to still say that he's a blue and he's going to be red, probability blah blah."


Gotcha...I've certainly made the mistake of being both blue and too defensive in games.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,307
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Malkamaniac on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

columbia wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
columbia wrote:I still like my vote on obhave - and it's at least better than random.org :wink: .
WK would need to have his head examined, if he were red and he jumped on a vote that quickly....Like a minute later, if I recall.


I just enjoy that I didn't really implicate more than saying "you know one of these times he's going to still say that he's a blue and he's going to be red, probability blah blah."


Gotcha...I've certainly made the mistake of being both blue and too defensive in games.


That's more-so all I was stating, nothing more nothing less.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,189
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby canaan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

vote tawwy

wk - 3
obh - 2
thg - 1
mac - 1

...i fink
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,949
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 pm

alright i'm going to try something a little different... at this point, the game is still pretty young, but i guarantee a wolf has posted
# of posts
columbia - 5
juice - 2
mac - 5
malk - 3
nan - 3
pavel -1
redwill - 4
relantel - 2
willie - 2
zaro - 1

let us all look at that list and see if we can't sniff one out
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Willie is my guess.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,417
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby redwill on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Well, that's helpful.

redwill +1
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,873
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby redwill on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm

^ Meant for Juice's post

redwill +1 +1
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,873
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

i think that if we focus on this list, and call out the wolves and try and force them to make a move
if they whittle down this list with one of them on it, it gives us better odds
if they start killing from the other half of the game, we know they don't want to give us those odds, and there is at least one on this list that is a wolf
am i gettin a little cray cray to early in the game?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby mac5155 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Juice wrote:alright i'm going to try something a little different... at this point, the game is still pretty young, but i guarantee a wolf has posted
# of posts
columbia - 5
juice - 2
mac - 5
malk - 3
nan - 3
pavel -1
redwill - 4
relantel - 2
willie - 2
zaro - 1

let us all look at that list and see if we can't sniff one out


srsly? this is all you got?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,771
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

wow i didn't really read over what i just posted
that reads like i'm special
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Juice wrote:i think that if we focus on this list, and call out the wolves and try and force them to make a move
if they whittle down this list with one of them on it, it gives us better odds
if they start killing from the other half of the game, we know they don't want to give us those odds, and there is at least one on this list that is a wolf
am i gettin a little cray cray to early in the game?


No. I think this is a good move.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,417
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm

mac5155 wrote:
Juice wrote:alright i'm going to try something a little different... at this point, the game is still pretty young, but i guarantee a wolf has posted
# of posts
columbia - 5
juice - 2
mac - 5
malk - 3
nan - 3
pavel -1
redwill - 4
relantel - 2
willie - 2
zaro - 1

let us all look at that list and see if we can't sniff one out


srsly? this is all you got?

hey man i get railroaded every game for trying to bandwagon quiet people on the early days, so now i figure i'll try actually thinking for once
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

i think the only way this doesn't work out is if by some chance all 3 wolves are laying low, which really doesn't ever happen does it?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

redwill wrote:Well, that's helpful.

redwill +1

are you being a sarcastic butthole?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby redwill on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm

How about a list of who hasn't posted and how many times they haven't posted?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,873
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

redwill wrote:How about a list of who hasn't posted and how many times they haven't posted?


Now this is sarcastic.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,307
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Malkamaniac on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

lol butthole.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,189
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Location: Bichita, KS
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,763
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 pm

I think if we quit calling each other buttholes and start voting for someone, we can make progress.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,417
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail