Fantasy Hockey Results

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Fire0nice228 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

I clinched in one 14 team league 3 weeks ago, was up by like 65 pts (head to head league), completely blowing everyone away.. Havnt won a matchup since clinching playoffs! ahhhhhh!

In another 14 team league I was in 2nd place two weeks ago, getting blown out this week and will be battling just to be top 6 for playoffs with this coming week the final week of reg season. And I play my brother this coming week lol,
Fire0nice228
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,702
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: refs fault

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby bhaw on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

With Kraftster's epic meltdown, he and I are tied for first going into the final week before the playoffs.

Thanks Idoit.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,003
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Kraftster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 am

Epic meltdown? Seems a bit overstated against.3 shutouts.

And I play Az anyway. :pop:
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,109
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 am

either of you guys want to add a few pieces to gain a competitive advantage? :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,211
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 am

bhaw wrote:With Kraftster's epic meltdown, he and I are tied for first going into the final week before the playoffs.

Thanks Idoit.


Thank Ryan Miller for pulling it out.

Also so glad I picked up Bernier just thinking he might get traded.

Its nice clinching early since i'm still hoping to get Koivu back. Not as optimistic about Lecavalier.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,260
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 am

Just accepted this trade

I give

Zetterberg
Kane
Fleishman
Niemi

I get

Perry
Eriksson
Pacioretty
Fleury
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

which kane?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,211
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 am

Letang Is The Truth wrote:which kane?

Patty
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Kraftster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 pm

How did you swing that? Nice one.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,109
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Kraftster wrote:How did you swing that? Nice one.

I think I offered something like Kane and Niemi for Fleury and some middling forward a week ago because I wasn't comfortable with Niemi as my #2. But that didn't go and today I find this offer on the table.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Kraftster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
Kraftster wrote:How did you swing that? Nice one.

I think I offered something like Kane and Niemi for Fleury and some middling forward a week ago because I wasn't comfortable with Niemi as my #2. But that didn't go and today I find this offer on the table.


Eriksson > Zetterberg
Perry = Kane (this year, usually P>K)
Pac > Flash
MAF> Niemi
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,109
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Kraftster wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Kraftster wrote:How did you swing that? Nice one.

I think I offered something like Kane and Niemi for Fleury and some middling forward a week ago because I wasn't comfortable with Niemi as my #2. But that didn't go and today I find this offer on the table.


Eriksson > Zetterberg
Perry = Kane (this year, usually P>K)
Pac > Flash
MAF> Niemi

Yeah I feel like this season has been so weird with guys not performing up to expectations. Cause usually Zetterberg slightly > Eriksson. Perry is usually a fantasy monster because he produces in all categories but the Ducks started out terribly and I got saddled with Getzlaf in both of my leagues. Pac/Flash I was the only one in both my leagues to grab Flash out of the initial draft. I also don't think the gap between Fleury/Niemi is that big but Niemi is less proven (LOL Stan Lee's Cup I know) but still wishy washy.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby npv708 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Nothing like ripping off non-playoff teams a week before the playoff...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,746
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 pm

npv708 wrote:Nothing like ripping off non-playoff teams a week before the playoff...

Whoa whoa whoa, he offered that to me. You could try and pillage them as well.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Kraftster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Eww. I think there's a rebuttable presumption of collusion when trades occur with mathematically eliminated teams and playoff teams in one-year leagues.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,109
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby npv708 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
npv708 wrote:Nothing like ripping off non-playoff teams a week before the playoff...

Whoa whoa whoa, he offered that to me. You could try and pillage them as well.



That's ok. I don't want special treatment as if I was the league commish or something... :pop:
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,746
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:52 pm

npv708 wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
npv708 wrote:Nothing like ripping off non-playoff teams a week before the playoff...

Whoa whoa whoa, he offered that to me. You could try and pillage them as well.



That's ok. I don't want special treatment as if I was the league commish or something... :pop:

I feel like these back handed jokes were made last year as well :pop:
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm

lol i hope this is in relation to the same league mentioned in NHR
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,211
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:lol i hope this is in relation to the same league mentioned in NHR

it is :lol:
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Kraftster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:lol i hope this is in relation to the same league mentioned in NHR

it is :lol:


Is it the same GM?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,109
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:07 pm

real weak
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,211
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Kraftster wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:lol i hope this is in relation to the same league mentioned in NHR

it is :lol:


Is it the same GM?

No the question in NHR was a different GM. The GM that offered the trade above is Pitts here.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:18 pm

lol worst commish ever. unfair. throws owners under the bus.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,211
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby npv708 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:lol worst commish ever. unfair. throws owners under the bus.


Want to take a guess at who won the league last year?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,746
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Fantasy Hockey Results

Postby npv708 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

I take back my comments about your trade Pavel...

No reason.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,746
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

PreviousNext

Return to NPR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail