12-13 Six Game Package for Sale @ STH Cost

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

12-13 Six Game Package for Sale @ STH Cost

Postby C4 Row E on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Section 119 Row CC Seats 26 and 27 (2 from the aisle closer to section 120)

All 7:00 PM Starts @ Consol Energy Center:
Wednesday, September 26th, Detroit Red Wings (Pre)
Tuesday, October 16th, Ottawa Senators
Monday, November 26th, Minnesota Wild
Monday, December 10th, Winnipeg Jets
Tuesday, January 8th, Tampa Bay Lightning
Tuesday,February 5th, New Jersey Devils

$875 Total for the Package via PayPal

$73 each STH face value

Gate Price.....Probably $140-$150 each
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: 12-13 Six Game Package for Sale @ STH Cost

Postby C4 Row E on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 am

Bump.

There is not one single person interested in tickets at face value?
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby BfromD on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 am

If I lived in Pittsburgh, I would be all over this.

As for the others, perhaps there is no timetable for their decision - or they are waiting for a package deal? :)
BfromD
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby BurghersAndDogsSports on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:17 am

Just some advice. You may want to sweeten it by throwing in a real attractive game and losing the pre season. Nobody wants the preseason or pays for it other than season holders like us because its part of the package deal. And those games are pretty bad days/opponents. Mondays and Tuesdays you can get tickets pretty easily on exchange for a few bucks or even less value on stubhub even for the Pens, especially close to game day, october/november games.

Someone will drop twice the money on exchange to go three attractive games. Just saying.

Good luck to you though, I know what its like to try to get to every game and make a bit of the money back.......
BurghersAndDogsSports
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby C4 Row E on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 am

Why would I throw in an attractive weekend game when I can attend it or make twice face value as you stated? I'm offering them at cost and not trying to make money. The lowest cost to the buyer on ticket exchange would be around $115 per ticket. I'm simply trying to put a dent in the $6000 I owe and do someone else a favor.

With the paypal fees, ill actually be losing money.
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby BurghersAndDogsSports on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 am

C4 Row E wrote:Why would I throw in an attractive weekend game when I can attend it or make twice face value as you stated? I'm offering them at cost and not trying to make money. The lowest cost to the buyer on ticket exchange would be around $115 per ticket. I'm simply trying to put a dent in the $6000 I owe and do someone else a favor.

With the paypal fees, ill actually be losing money.

Because if you take a "loss" on that attractive game but still get rid of 5 you dont want you get a bigger check back towards your season ticket package. Early weekend games for the Pens dont go for what people think they do on exchange. Its not like you are out $500.

If you can get rid of them like above more power to you, great. But if you cant and want to put a dent in your overall cost its just a thought on how to go about it. Not too many people are going to want 6 monday or tuesday games but if they do that is good for you, if not you may have to do some tinkering thats all.
BurghersAndDogsSports
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby drnort on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 am

When posts like this go up, I always wonder where all the people are that say "if you dont want your tickets, i would be glad to take them off your hands" in all of the season ticket complaint threads.
drnort
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Jopaz on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 am

drnort wrote:When posts like this go up, I always wonder where all the people are that say "if you dont want your tickets, i would be glad to take them off your hands" in all of the season ticket complaint threads.

+1. Anyone who ever posted about prices being too high should be buying these. You get the volume discount but don't have to buy the whole season.
Jopaz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby pcmforless on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 pm

I bought a five pack of games from C4 Row E last year and these were great seats and the kids and I really enjoyed them. Even though some of the games I may have been able to get at a cheaper price on the exchange (maybe) it was nice to know we had the same seats each time. I am considering these once again, but have to check. I do have to say the game selection was a bit better last year team wise, but it may just be these are the teams that they are playing on a lot of the Monday/Tuesday games.
pcmforless
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby BurghersAndDogsSports on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 pm

pcmforless wrote:I bought a five pack of games from C4 Row E last year and these were great seats and the kids and I really enjoyed them. Even though some of the games I may have been able to get at a cheaper price on the exchange (maybe) it was nice to know we had the same seats each time. I am considering these once again, but have to check. I do have to say the game selection was a bit better last year team wise, but it may just be these are the teams that they are playing on a lot of the Monday/Tuesday games.

Yeah, the problem is people keep quoting ticket exchange for local teams because there is a minimum selling price (Steelers and Pens control that site of course and dont want buyers undercutting their regular price which makes complete sense as its through their sites).

But there are still other sites out there to buy tickets and lots of buyers know this. Just saying - demand for Mon and Tues games can be tough. The past few years I never could get even the minimum on exchange if I couldnt make it so I ended up giving them to friends, eating them, or selling them cheaper.
BurghersAndDogsSports
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby C4 Row E on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I wont have a problem getting rid of them once the season starts. I'm just trying to deflate my upfront costs that I'm paying right now. Most people don't realize sth have payments due nearly year round.
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby roland on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:21 pm

C4 Row E wrote:I wont have a problem getting rid of them once the season starts. I'm just trying to deflate my upfront costs that I'm paying right now. Most people don't realize sth have payments due nearly year round.

True dat! February is the only guaranteed month when no payment is needed.

Anyone interested in Pre-Season tickets? BELOW STH holder price, WAAAYYY BELOW GATE PRICE, AND it's a two'fer. Both Preseason games (2 seats lower bowl double attack) for the price of one. You pay $185 dollars and you get 2 seats to each preseason game. Normal STH price for 2 seats both games would be $370 dollars. That's like 50% Off!!!
roland
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby socket on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 am

I don't get why people come in to a thread and attack people selling tickets at STH price. If you don't want them just don't buy them. And yeah, the last two payments hurt. I completely forgot it starts so early ever offseason.
socket
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby steve784 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:31 pm

drnort wrote:When posts like this go up, I always wonder where all the people are that say "if you dont want your tickets, i would be glad to take them off your hands" in all of the season ticket complaint threads.

QFT
steve784
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby BurghersAndDogsSports on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:48 am

socket wrote:I don't get why people come in to a thread and attack people selling tickets at STH price. If you don't want them just don't buy them. And yeah, the last two payments hurt. I completely forgot it starts so early ever offseason.

Not sure who was attacking the poster? I resell a few games here and there and was just giving some advice. Some early weekday games are tough sells for hockey sometimes.
BurghersAndDogsSports
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Senka on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

I feel for you here. Our tickets are around 10k now. Upfront costs are rough. <user bump>
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Pitt87 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Just because they aren't posting here doesn't mean they aren't dm'ing.
Pitt87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 am

If this is still available....a bud and I might be interested. I'd send a pm but for some reason it wont let me.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby C4 Row E on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 am

Yes, they are still available. I pm'ed you my e-mail address if you'd like to communicate that way.
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby newarenanow on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 am

Or the season is 3 months away and people w/o season tickets are in no hurry to purchase yet, especially the game listed.

That said, I got season tickets this year, so I have no interest in the package. :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins