Schedule Released

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Schedule Released

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm

jprolley wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Already got my tickets for both Pens games in Columbus (preseason and regular season).

Thank God the Blue Jackets suck and season tix are cheap.

is there any presale code yet for the game in columbus like we all got 2 years ago?

Not that I know of. I got a quarter season package with them (since I'm at OSU) and they let me choose the games/get ASG tickets.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby TheHammer24 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 pm

What are the road preseason games. Not loading for me.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Kaizer on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 pm

@ Tampa, whos in
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby jprolley on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Kaizer wrote:@ Tampa, whos in

me...just dont know which game
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby CERV96 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
jprolley wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Already got my tickets for both Pens games in Columbus (preseason and regular season).

Thank God the Blue Jackets suck and season tix are cheap.

is there any presale code yet for the game in columbus like we all got 2 years ago?

Not that I know of. I got a quarter season package with them (since I'm at OSU) and they let me choose the games/get ASG tickets.

I got my Jackets tickets today. I buy group tickets for every time the Pens come to town. Got 30 tickets in secion 102. Only paid $77 a ticket($113 regular price).
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby BurghersAndDogsSports on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 pm

drnort wrote:Give and take.

There are some great aspects to this schedule.

Wed and Fri around Thanksgiving is great for a lot of people. Dec 27th v Red Wings. NYE v Caps. 12 of 14 at home in March/April. A Friday night in Columbus.

There are always going to be things to complain about, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

I agree and disagree. Some complaints are just for complaining but I have a great time at Saturday night games. It is kind of disappointing to not have any. The schedule is usually pretty good for us here. There definitely are some weird quirks this year with extended trips and home stands. I dont think I have ever seen that many for that long before.

Other than that my only real complaint is Saturday nights. It just seems odd to me that they wouldnt schedule and/or ask for them. Honestly their beer sales must take a killing. Not kidding around either. If I got to 4 Saturday afternoon instead of night games they are probably $200 per game just on me and my buddies who have tickets.
BurghersAndDogsSports
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby CERV96 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

BurghersAndDogsSports wrote:
drnort wrote:Give and take.

There are some great aspects to this schedule.

Wed and Fri around Thanksgiving is great for a lot of people. Dec 27th v Red Wings. NYE v Caps. 12 of 14 at home in March/April. A Friday night in Columbus.

There are always going to be things to complain about, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

I agree and disagree. Some complaints are just for complaining but I have a great time at Saturday night games. It is kind of disappointing to not have any. The schedule is usually pretty good for us here. There definitely are some weird quirks this year with extended trips and home stands. I dont think I have ever seen that many for that long before.

Other than that my only real complaint is Saturday nights. It just seems odd to me that they wouldnt schedule and/or ask for them. Honestly their beer sales must take a killing. Not kidding around either. If I got to 4 Saturday afternoon instead of night games they are probably $200 per game just on me and my buddies who have tickets.

I am not hating because I am in the same boat as you as far as Saturday nights. I am thinking maybe that's what they are trying to crack down on as far as people drinking too much booze? They may have had some yuppie STH's complain about people drinking too much at the games and this was their solution. Hence the "7 PM" start time to stop people from drinking as much at the bar and showing up drunk.

I dunno, I am probably just grasping @ straws.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby BigMcK on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

Nice!

1-11 Get to see Crosby with Ryan on wing Vs. Selanne
1-12 Get to see Crosby with Doan on other wing Vs. ??????

Can't Wait!

Not sure who will be on the 2nd line after all the trades to get Crosby the wingers...
BigMcK
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins