Geno training with Kadar again

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Geno training with Kadar again

Postby Streaks House on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm

penny lane wrote:
Godric wrote:How the **** could you say Malkin is using PEDs? I hope Steigerwald dies in a firey crash.

I never read anything about this coming from J Steigerwald. It would have been picked up and repeated over.

In John Steigerwald's world, he assumes any athlete that gains muscle is using PEDs. He accused Ovechkin of it because in his mind, Russia is a steroid culture. I'm just saying it wouldn't shock me if John Steigerwald would make that claim about Malkin or any athlete, for that matter.
Streaks House
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Geno training with Kadar again

Postby meecrofilm on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Streaks House wrote:
penny lane wrote:
Godric wrote:How the **** could you say Malkin is using PEDs? I hope Steigerwald dies in a firey crash.

I never read anything about this coming from J Steigerwald. It would have been picked up and repeated over.

In John Steigerwald's world, he assumes any athlete that gains muscle is using PEDs. He accused Ovechkin of it because in his mind, Russia is a steroid culture. I'm just saying it wouldn't shock me if John Steigerwald would make that claim about Malkin or any athlete, for that matter.

The way you phrased it, it seemed like he already said it.

Also, who the heck cares about John Steigerwald? He has nothing to do with this thread.
meecrofilm
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins