opie22002 wrote:Fantasy football questions:
1) I really see the top 5 fairly clearly this year: Rodgers, Foster, Rice, McCoy, Megatron. Who should be the 6th pick?
2) Who is a good mid-round RB to target?
3) Which middle round QB will have the best year?
4) Who is your biggest sleeper?
5) Who is your biggest bust?
1) Depends on the league scoring. Based on the names listed, Brees is number 6. If the league is equal value for TDs for running, receiving, AND passing, Brees would be in top 5.
2) I'd look for Ahmad Bradshaw to have value for mid-round pick and I wouldn't sleep on McGahee either since defenses will be focused on Manning and John Fox loves to run. Mike Turner is another name that I could see falling but would be a mistake to let fall.
3) Josh Freeman or Sam Bradford (I like Freeman though with Jackson as a target this year)
4) (I would say Brandon Lloyd but not sure if you can consider him a sleeper, probably not with Brady at QB)
Therefore my answer is Brandon LaFell *I will add that this is somewhat biased being a Panthers fan
5) Because of injury potential: Andre Johnson/Ryan Matthews
Non Injury Bust: Dez Bryant and because that one might be a cop out answer, I'll also go with Dwayne Bowe.
*I'll add that I participate in a 14 team mix draft where 42 players are auction before the draft so my answers to numbers 2 and 3 are a result of the top 12-15 at QB and RB being gone before we get to the draft portion.