Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Pens4Life87 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 am

Let's all wish the Pittsburgh Penguins Captian a Happy 25th Birthday !!!

Happy Birthday !!!

Perhaps if this reaches 87 pages he will come over to LGP and say Thank You.
Pens4Life87
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 am

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 am

Didn't know his birthday was today. Thats pretty interesting that its 8/7, since his number is 87.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,601
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Arlow on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 am

I'm sure he forgot
Arlow
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,274
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: New Bethlehem, PA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 am

Idoit40fans wrote:Didn't know his birthday was today. Thats pretty interesting that its 8/7, since his number is 87.


And he was born in 1987.

And I'm finding it hard believing any real fan of Sid doesn't know this. :face:

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,675
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 am

Sid is now in his late 20's.

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,675
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby pens_srq on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

Hard to forget this day. 2 years ago my twins were born. Happy Birthday to them and Sid.
pens_srq
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,512
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 11:33 am
Location: my garage, running a hockey league

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby JS© on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:47 am

Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:Sid is now in his mid 20's.

BEPF


fixed
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,798
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby JS© on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 am

Sid should be so lucky that he shares a birthday with former goalie Phillipe DeRouville

and shares a hockey card with Pat Sajak

Image

http://deadspin.com/5932091/ via http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Superstar ... -Their-Way
Last edited by JS© on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,798
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby penny lane on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 am

penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,837
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Have fun, kick butt!

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Kaizer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 pm

washed up
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,406
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Sarcastic on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Happy Birthday, Sid. I hope you get a winger as your present.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 pm

JS© wrote:
Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:Sid is now in his mid 20's.

BEPF


fixed



Actually we are both correct. From the day of your 20th birthday to the day before your 25th birthday it's "early" 20s. From the day of your 25th birthday to the day before your 30th birthday you are in your "late" 20s. Your mid 20s would be from your 1,216th day of your 20s to the 2,433rd day of your 20s. And since your 25th birthday falls on the 1,825th day of your 20s, we are both correct.

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,675
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Didn't know his birthday was today. Thats pretty interesting that its 8/7, since his number is 87.


And he was born in 1987.

And I'm finding it hard believing any real fan of Sid doesn't know this. :face:

BEPF


Who said I was a fan of Sid?
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,601
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Happy Birthday
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,684
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby DontToewsMeBro on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Happy birthday Captain. May the Beard Gods be with you this year.
DontToewsMeBro
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,383
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Fast B on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Pens4Life87 wrote:Let's all wish the Pittsburgh Penguins Captian a Happy 25th Birthday !!!

Happy Birthday !!!

Perhaps if this reaches 87 pages he will come over to LGP and say Thank You.


Good lord, I feel old now.
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,881
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: San Mateo, CA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby praxitas on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 pm

LMAO from former BFF Colby Armstrongs twitter page:

Colby Armstrong ‏@armdog

8-7-87 happy bday to #87 hahaha what a cheese ball. Hope u have a good day big lips #thecreature


Crosby from the Black Lagoon??
praxitas
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Didn't know his birthday was today. Thats pretty interesting that its 8/7, since his number is 87.


And he was born in 1987.

And I'm finding it hard believing any real fan of Sid doesn't know this. :face:

BEPF


Who said I was a fan of Sid?


No one really. But it does follow that someone with 35,397 posts on a Penguins message board is a fan of the Pens. An if you are a fan of the Pens, I'm thinking it's a pretty good bet that you are a fan of Sid. :pop:

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,675
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Sarcastic on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:45 pm

I have a problem remembering my own family's birthdays. I always tell them to tell me a month in advance and I make a mark on the calendar. Not good with dates.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby It'sagreatdayforhockey! on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:
JS© wrote:
Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:Sid is now in his mid 20's.

BEPF


fixed



Actually we are both correct. From the day of your 20th birthday to the day before your 25th birthday it's "early" 20s. From the day of your 25th birthday to the day before your 30th birthday you are in your "late" 20s. Your mid 20s would be from your 1,216th day of your 20s to the 2,433rd day of your 20s. And since your 25th birthday falls on the 1,825th day of your 20s, we are both correct.

BEPF



That isn't true.
It'sagreatdayforhockey!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,737
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby penny lane on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Sid the Kid Sid the beast! :!:
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,837
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Have fun, kick butt!

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Wow the Sid is only 4 years older than me...that makes me sad.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,058
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Sarcastic on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Rylan wrote:Wow the Sid is only 4 years older than me...that makes me sad.


Sid > Rylan

No?
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 pm

It'sagreatdayforhockey! wrote:
Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:
JS© wrote:
Big Easy Pens Fan wrote:Sid is now in his mid 20's.

BEPF


fixed



Actually we are both correct. From the day of your 20th birthday to the day before your 25th birthday it's "early" 20s. From the day of your 25th birthday to the day before your 30th birthday you are in your "late" 20s. Your mid 20s would be from your 1,216th day of your 20s to the 2,433rd day of your 20s. And since your 25th birthday falls on the 1,825th day of your 20s, we are both correct.

BEPF



That isn't true.


:?:

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,675
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA

Re: Birthday Wishes To Sidney Crosby

Postby marek on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Bon Anniversaire Sidney!!! :fist:
marek
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,778
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:44 am
Location: The Farms, La Jolla California

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbus Penguins, Dr Rosenrosen, GeoTank, Hugo Stiglitz, Real Deal Jimmy Neal, Rocco, Staggy and 22 guests


e-mail