Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Now please get a deal done!!!
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 13,869
- Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:05 pm
- Location: allentown
pens#1 wrote:Now please get a deal done!!!
Sam's Drunk Dog
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 18,126
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: Behind Enemy Lines
I'd pay huge cash money to see Donald Fehr, dressed up like Marilyn Monroe, singing to him.
(I just wish they could agree on how many Lockout Loonies they're fighting over, or did I miss something?)
Happy birthday, Mario!
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 8,079
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm
- Location: The lox. PLUNDER THE LOX.
I was married on this day also!!! I kinda knew that when we picked the date, just so happened it fell on a Sunday and that church and hall were availible that day, so Oct. 5th it was.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 5,658
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:19 pm
I can't believe he is 47. Wow.
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 40,582
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm
Mario has no credibility because Matt Cooke is on his team...
- Posts: 4,916
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 am
- Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.
Best wishes to Mario and continued good health!!!
Lets all hope that he wished for the season to start soon, when he blew out the candles on his cake.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 am
At what age do we rule out another comeback? 50?
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: C4 Row E, Dan H, Geezer, Guido, joopen, JS©, Mr. Colby, offsides, RJW76, Rocco, sharpshootr55, slipshod, Stillerz Bar, The Colonel and 82 guests