Raw opened with The Miz and Paul Heyman arguing backstage about CM Punk running out last week, which led to Miz quitting the Survivor Series team. They teased Brad Maddox's explanation and more evidence from Vickie Guerrero.
1. Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and R-Truth defeated Antonio Cesaro and The Prime Time Players. Thomas felt it was standard tag match. Truth pinned Mysterio. Darren notes that it was a good match to get the crowd going. The faces cleaned house before Rey hit Cesaro with the 619 and Truth hit him with the Lil Jimmy for the win. Fairly even match.
There was a long promo segment with Vickie Guerrero and John Cena, where new evidence of some room jumping at the hotel. Cena said it was doctored as it was from two different camera angles.
A.J. Lee appeared backstage and threatened to beat up Vickie. If she did, she would be fired from what she loved. Dolph Ziggler appeared and said, "We all know what you love doing." A.J. left and Cena ran backstage.
Heyman asked Wade Barrett to join team Punk. Barrett accepted under a condition that was inaudible.
2. Cody Rhodes (w/Damien Sandow) defeated Daniel Bryan (w/Kane) in two minutes. Bryan went to dive on both of Rhodes Scholars but hit Damien Sandow. Cody capitalized with a Beautiful Disaster kick off the apron, and a CrossRhodes back in the ring for the win. After the match, Cody said Damien could defeat Kane just as easily. Sandow protested, but Kane dragged him in the ring and the match started.
3. Kane (w/Daniel Bryan) defeated Danien Sandow (w/Cody Rhodes) in 4.30. Kane squash. Rhodes and Bryan were sent away from ringside after brawling shortly before Kane won with a chokeslam.
Suspended referee Brad Maddox came out to be interviewed. Michael Cole asked him if he was in cahoots with Punk. He said no, and talked about his history trying to get to the WWE. He did it to make an impact, and asked for a contract and a match with Ryback.
Vince McMahon came out and said he would give him a million dollar contract if he beats Ryback next week. He brought out Vickie Guerrero, and made her book Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena for Survivor Series. He didn't say if the ten-man tag at Survivor Series would go ahead without Punk and Ryback.
4. Sheamus defeated The Miz in 12:20. Solid match. Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick. Big Show was on commentary for the match.
Vickie came out of Vince's office and told Dolph Ziggler that he is now captain of Punk's Survivor Series team. Punk walked up to them and said Vince was just screwing with him. Vickie booked the two of them against Ryback and Cena in the main event.
William Regal and Sheamus appeared backstage, but Regal got such a reaction I couldn't tell what they were saying. It seemed to be a pleasant exchange.
5. Kaitlyn and Layla defeated Eve and Aksana in about four minutes. Dull and sloppy. Kaitlyn won with a reverse DDT.
6. 6. Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio in 8:00.
The crowd is starting to die, as they were flat for a mediocre match. It wasn't bad, but I think the crowd sensed a ADR win. However, Orton's music played (to a big pop) and distracted Del Rio, allowing Kofi to roll him up. Orton came out from somewhere (crowd or under the ring), RKO'd Del Rio, and posed.
7. Santino and Zack Ryder defeated Epico and Primo in 4:45.
Comedy from Santino, which was very over with the crowd. Otherwise, they were silent.
8. Wade Barrett defeated Brodus Clay in about five minutes.
Wade got a monster pop, which led to Brodus getting booed. Fairly even match, which Wade won with the Souvenir. He played to a hot crowd after the match.
9. Heath Slater defeated Jey Uso in 3.45.
The crowds really dead now, and they match did little to perk then up. Slater won with an Edgecution like DDT. No Drew McIntyre again.