Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 39,619
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am
- Location: Nevin Shapiro A&M
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 6,908
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 pm
- Location: right behind you
I'm getting completely refunded for my tickets. Good.
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 19,608
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: BOBROVSKY!!!
I'm slightly disappointed. I had a blast in Raleigh and was probably gonna make the trip over for the weekend. But, as this has drug on I've cared less and less and its whatever..
- Posts: 3,875
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm
- Location: refs fault
Good. That means Crosby does not have to be injured before the game!
- Posts: 2,523
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:56 am
- Location: Iceoplex
Smartest decision they made all lockout. They should just cancel it forever
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 9,199
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:33 pm
- Location: Born and Raised in Kent Manderville
Return to NPR
Users browsing this forum: mikey287, SolidSnake and 2 guests