Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 38,003
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 6,670
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:17 pm
- Location: right behind you
I'm getting completely refunded for my tickets. Good.
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 15,565
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
- Location: BOBROVSKY!!!
I'm slightly disappointed. I had a blast in Raleigh and was probably gonna make the trip over for the weekend. But, as this has drug on I've cared less and less and its whatever..
- Posts: 3,583
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 pm
- Location: refs fault
Good. That means Crosby does not have to be injured before the game!
- Posts: 2,461
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:56 am
- Location: Sweden
Smartest decision they made all lockout. They should just cancel it forever
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 8,047
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:33 pm
- Location: Born and Raised in Kent Manderville
Return to NPR
Users browsing this forum: MalkinIsMyHomeboy, Orlando Penguin, sniper and 4 guests