**VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kraftster on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 am

canaan wrote:Im leaning towards Troy Loney, tfrizz, or ulf. slappy's rationale for a red to be in on the red vote as a cover is the most viable, second being to off cbear...the spiel of offering to die is just a gameplay move, imo, nothing more.


Doesn't it seem like more than the typical independent gameplay move when coupled with "and by the way, you literally gain nothing from keeping me alive because I can help you when I'm dead?" There's a gameplay move and then there's this, which is basically a full surrender move. I mean, in theory someone could just flat out give up in Cbear's spot, but that seems to defeat the purpose of playing the game.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,646
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby tfrizz on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:45 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.


He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.


The timing of his switch to Kraftster is what breaks this reasoning for me. If he was trying to bring Rylan's count closer to obhave's (his vote made it 6-4) then why jump away when it reaches 6-5?

The same goes for ulf. If he was red, why vote for obhave? If was 6 (obhave) to 5 (Rylan) when he voted, so why not vote for Rylan and tie it at 6? It doesn't make sense...
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,109
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby CBear3 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:45 am

Redwill is good, but the switch to canaan would have come with a reason. Even it was as simple as his "just a hunch" on ulf that morning.

Am I missing why there isn't heat on mac? He's an early vote on Rylan which would have taken the heat off obhave and he's in on the EPP vote.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,459
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 am

I dont care for this. We have (3) on Canaan and then 2 suspect players (TL and tfrizz) dilute the vote.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,146
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:50 am

shafnutz05 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.


You are horribly misguided


I'm not following.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,688
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 am

So basically everyone who tried to even the obhave/rylan vote is going with "obhave got killed first last game and that's not fair". Not what I would do if I were blue because I wouldn't try to protect someone like that.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,688
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 am

Troy Loney wrote:So basically everyone who tried to even the obhave/rylan vote is going with "obhave got killed first last game and that's not fair". Not what I would do if I were blue because I wouldn't try to protect someone like that.


Who's everyone, I know that is the Caanan defense.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,146
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby canaan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 am

reasoning, not defense.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby canaan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 am

Kaizer wrote:3 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
1 tfrizz-- Shaf
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney

3 on me with 2 votes? et tu kaizer?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby CBear3 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:So basically everyone who tried to even the obhave/rylan vote is going with "obhave got killed first last game and that's not fair". Not what I would do if I were blue because I wouldn't try to protect someone like that.


Who's everyone, I know that is the Caanan defense.


Ditto for myself and Shaf.
And since nobody had any kind of hint that any player was red at that juncture, a vote on one person is as good as the next, unless there's some other outside force. obhave's outside force was she got voted off day 1 last game.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,459
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kaizer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 pm

2 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
1 tfrizz-- Shaf
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney

one of these days i'll figure it out.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,298
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 pm

I dont think I can change off of my Canaan vote unless the vote on Ulf takes off.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,146
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby slappybrown on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 pm

If I am switching its to tfrizz.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,290
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby slappybrown on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Whats the deadline?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,290
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 pm

slappybrown wrote:If I am switching its to tfrizz.


I think the last 2 games I've played in the first person to vote on me has been Red
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,146
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kaizer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 pm

slappybrown wrote:Whats the deadline?


1 pm
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,298
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby canaan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 pm

spear tfrizz
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kaizer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 pm

2 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
2 tfrizz-- Shaf, canaan
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,298
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kraftster on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 pm

tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.


He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.


The timing of his switch to Kraftster is what breaks this reasoning for me. If he was trying to bring Rylan's count closer to obhave's (his vote made it 6-4) then why jump away when it reaches 6-5?

The same goes for ulf. If he was red, why vote for obhave? If was 6 (obhave) to 5 (Rylan) when he voted, so why not vote for Rylan and tie it at 6? It doesn't make sense...


This is a pretty good point on canaan. Unfortunate for you, though, because you are probably the next best target. I don't include ulf in the group that slappy laid out earlier, but looking at the vote (I had forgotten that it got to 6-2 in favor of obhave), you almost have to believe that Troy, tfrizz, or LITT is red because at that point it was looking like a runaway and a red would have wanted to buy a defense for later.

save canaan
lynch tfrizz
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,646
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby mac5155 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 pm

I think mrandall is suspicious, hiding his online activity all of a sudden. Putting that on the back burner for now.

spear canaan
just voting for who the seer voted for last round
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,279
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby ulf on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Kraftster wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.


He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.


The timing of his switch to Kraftster is what breaks this reasoning for me. If he was trying to bring Rylan's count closer to obhave's (his vote made it 6-4) then why jump away when it reaches 6-5?

The same goes for ulf. If he was red, why vote for obhave? If was 6 (obhave) to 5 (Rylan) when he voted, so why not vote for Rylan and tie it at 6? It doesn't make sense...


This is a pretty good point on canaan. Unfortunate for you, though, because you are probably the next best target. I don't include ulf in the group that slappy laid out earlier, but looking at the vote (I had forgotten that it got to 6-2 in favor of obhave), you almost have to believe that Troy, tfrizz, or LITT is red because at that point it was looking like a runaway and a red would have wanted to buy a defense for later.

save canaan
lynch tfrizz

That is a good way to look at it. I would like mac to eventually make an appearance. But since it doesn't look like anyone is going to join me on voting one of the rylan voters off,

Spear tfrizz color plz
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,474
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby ulf on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh hey look mac showed up
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,474
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby canaan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

i totally missed that post by tfrizz. it makes me want to switch to troy.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kaizer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 pm

2 canaan-- thg, mac
3 tfrizz-- Shaf, canaan, Kraftster
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,298
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Postby Kraftster on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 pm

mac5155 wrote:I think mrandall is suspicious, hiding his online activity all of a sudden. Putting that on the back burner for now.

spear canaan
just voting for who the seer voted for last round


If tfrizz ends up red, this is pretty suspicious. You were the #2 on Rylan and have been totally absent until now when tfrizz's vote count gets up to 3.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,646
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail